Namjoon and Yoongi with a side of Jungkook

Yoongi is the first one up today he rolls out of bed and heads to his Eomma's room.

Yoongi's POV

I open Eomma's door and see he is still sleeping so I climb in bed next to him and scoot close to his chest I feel him put his arms around me and hug me I smile I was about to go to sleep until I heard Jungkook crying I get up and replace my body with a teddy bear and Eomma held it tightly I giggle and head over to Jungkook's room I open the door and see him crying wanting to get out his crib I open the crib and he crawls out he laughs and giggles.

" Y-YoYo!" He says I sit with him and play with him then I hear a thud.

" JoJo!" Jungkook says figures that Namjoon is probably awake now. I get up and look in the hallway and see him on the floor.

" Uh Namjoon?"

" The floor is my best friend it's always catching me I think it's nice down here you know." He says Jungkook crawls over to him and pretends to fall as well he laughs loudly and claps.

" See Kookie the floor is a nice person." Namjoon says Jungkook nods and sits up.

" Yoongi lets go get dressed we have school today." Namjoon says I sigh I don't like school it's boring and I want to stay with Grandma.

" Do we reallyyyy need to go?" I say Namjoon nods.

" Yes Yoongi Eomma is not going to let us miss anymore days because " your allergic to homework" so go get dressed." He said Jungkook laughs.

" Oh don't get to happy bud your going to be in kindergarten soon enough." I said his face soon became sad.

" Im going to go wake up Hobi and the twins." I said and headed to Jimin's room I open the door he was just laying on his bed already dressed.

" Aye Mochi you good?" I said he looks over at me and sighs.

" Yoongi what if one day Eomma wants to get rid of us one day?" He says I walk over and hold him.

" Then we still have each other alright we're brothers we also stick together we got in this together we stay in it together." I said he smiles softly.

" It is nice to have a home though." Jimin says.

" A home is were your happy and were your loved ones are home isn't just a building it's a special place in the heart that all 6 of you kids have Eomma won't leave you and I hope you won't leave me you guys have brought a new found joy into my life my precious angels I love you all so very much." I hear Eomma say we look over and he has his arms open and we run and hug him and soon Tae Hobi and Joonie join Jungkook keeps holds onto Namjoon's leg and hugs that instead.

" L-Love!" He said and huffed as he squeezes Namjoon's leg with his tiny hands.

————-//////———/////—-

How ur day?
Shiz
Poop duty
Bucci
Or is it
None of thee above if so...

Damn my guy dat sucks take some uwu's