Jin got lucky

Authors POV

"APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAMJOON TOOK MY TEDDY!" 

"EOMMAAAAAAAAAA HOSEOK TOOK MY SHOE!"

"NO I DIDNT YOONGI SHUT UP!"

"JUNGKOOK IS EATING MY LAST MUFFIN APPA!"

"JIMIN GIVE ME MY BRUSH!"

"HOW COME RUKI GETS A COOKIE!?"

"TAE STOLE MY SHIRT!"

"NO I DIDNT JIMIN STOP LYING!"

The two parents were in bed wide awake hearing their children yell Jin sighs.

"Bam go take of your kids."

"No no no there your kids until 2."

"I'll give you head." Jin says Bam snapped his head in Jins direction.

"Real shit."

"Yup I will give you head if you take the kids to the doctor AND the dentist PLUS you actually do have to go get Yoongi a new shoe Namjoon broke them also they want to go see Grandpa today and make sure all their clothes are packed and that they have swimsuits their going to the beach."  Jin says BamBam lays back in bed.

"Welp good night no head is worth all of that." He says Jin thinks then gets an idea.

"I WILL GIVE $500 TO THE FIRST 8 PEOPLE TO GET MY HOUSE CLEAN THEIR CLOTHES PACKED AND IF YOU ARE ALL GOOD AT THE DOCTORS AND DENTIST!" Jin yells and he hears stomping zoom out though the house and he look and sees BamBam is gone.

"WHERES THE VACUUM THIS IS 500 FUCKING DOLLARS!" Bam yells Jin chuckles and heads back to sleep.
.
.
.
Bam and the boys were driving to the dentist office first once they reached the dentist office the boys froze.

"Appa... why are we at the teeth touchers office?" They all asked.

"Two of you have dentist appointments." He says they tensed up even more he wasn't saying which two.

"Let's just go inside and you guys will figure it out." Bam says the boys get out the car and went inside they were watching Tangled when the dentist came out.

"Namjoon and Hoseok?" The dentist said the BamBam held onto the two and they screamed.

"APPA WE DONT WANT TO SEE THE TEETH TOUCHERS!" They shrieked the dentist stupidly got to close Namjoon who quickly kicked him in the private and punched his face.

"No no no!" They yelled BamBam sighed this was going to be a long day when one dentist came out he chuckled.

"Hey kiddos!" He said the boys paused.

"Hey I'm Mr. Kai if you guys complete your appointment I will give you guys a toy." He says the boys eyes shined soon all of them were clinging to Kai.

"Appa Appa we can really get a toy!" They asked Bam nods and Namjoon and Hoseok willing go with the dentist BamBam thanks Kai.

"Thank you so so much oh my gosh." Bam says Kai laughs.

"No worries I was the same way I gave my dentist ten missing teeth." He says Bam gasp whats with people and their hate for dentist?
.
.
.
Hoseok and Namjoon were happily in the car with their transformer toys they got the boys were playing with them in the back seats they managed to be good and let the dentist do their thing and it was in and out everything was great until Bam parked at the doctors office.

They screamed.

"APPA WHY!?" They complained the teeth touchers AND the doctor in the same day that's just hurtful.

"Well um two of you are getting check ups..." he said and chuckled the boys pouted I mean come on the level of disrespect.

They went into the office and the twins were playing patty cake.

"Jimin and Taehyung?" The doctor called they froze.

"700 dollars." Bam says they look at him.

"I will give you both 700 dollars each if y'all can do this." Bam says the boys sprint to the doctor.

"I love them beyond death but doctor appointments are asking for death." Bam mumbles to himself they other boys however where getting sleepy Bam smiles as he sees them huddle in the close to each other with Jungkook in the middle.

Whenever they huddle together they put Jungkook and the twins in the middle to protect them from any harm they subconsciously do it. Their parents noticed it though.

Bam decides that they probably want to see their grandparents once the twins come back Bam drives over to their grandparents when they reach the house their Grandpa Jay and Grandma Jessi where outside.

"GRANDPARENTS!" They shrieked and dashed out the car the two laughed and hugged their grandkids.

"Grandma cooked some desert inside and Chewie is playing around." Jessi says they gasp and run inside.

Bam sighs he loves his kids but they have more energy than the entire universe.