Jin vs. fire

Jin's POV

BamBam tracked the guy down and we followed the little bitch to an abandoned building when we got there we smelled smoke he's trying to burn my fucking babies I get out the car and I see the man standing in the way.

"MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY MY BABIES ARE IN THERE!" I yelled he smiled and pulled his gun on me thinking that's supposed to scare me I quickly shot him in the leg.

"I won't kill you yet I'm going to torture the fuck out of you for what you did to my children let me find out some more shit and I swear to god it's going to take more than Jesus's resurrection to save you." I growled though my teeth and ran inside the building.

"YOONGI JIMIN TAE ANGELS WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled while running though the building.

"EOMMA WERE IN HERE!" I heard Hoseok yell I ran towards the direction I kicked open the door and saw my all of my beautiful kids beaten up... I swear I mother fucking swear this bitch will pay.

I ran over and kneeled in front of them.

"Hey hey it's okay my angels Eomma is here ok I'm right here and Appa is outside come on." I said they nodded and I picked up Jungkook and Tae because his leg was bruised and they ran though the building the fumes were hard to see though I couldn't find the way out I didn't know what to do.

"JIN!" I heard BamBam's voice I followed it I saw a small light and the kids ran towards it out the building I was almost to the exit a piece crashed on my foot I screamed and fell I put down Tae and Jungkook.

"Angels go outside the building Eomma will be there in a minute." I said they shook their heads.

"No Eomma we will help you!" Tae said and tried to push the big piece off my foot.

"M-Move off of my Eomma you big rock meanie!" Tae yelled Jungkook tried pushing it but it didn't move.

"Tae take Kookie and go or else you two will die." I said Tae bites his lip.

"Ok I will come back for you!" He yelled and stumbled and picked up Jungkook who was kicking and screaming trying to stay with me I cried I don't know what to do I feel so dizzy and sick.

Soon I felt water splashed on me and the building feels cooler I yell and look at who threw it I saw Lisa and Namjoon.

"Come on brother." She day I point to the rock Namjoon walks over and touched it and it fell apart he cheered.

"God of destruction!" He cheered and hugged me I smiled and hugged him I thankfully didn't have a broken ankle so we walked out the building and the others ran up and hugged me.

"Eomma!" They yelled I smile and hugged them they were crying I started to cry too they wiped my tears.

"Don't cry Eomma were okay now!" They cheered I chuckled and hugged them.

"I know I was so afraid I was going to lose you it's okay we're okay." I said and held them close these it doesn't matter if I didn't give birth or my blood doesn't run though them what matters is that I'm taking care of them as if it does I love them I take of them what has that shit head father done for them nothing not a fuck thing these are my kids and I won't let some bitch tell me otherwise.

"Come on let's go get you bandaged up alright!" I said and smiled they smiled and ran to the car.