C4: Country/Italian?

Hi, okay, I hope the last chapter was pretty sweet. Bigger stuff will happen in this chapter. I'm not good at this stuff, you know I'm not, so yh i would like you to use your imagination on that stuff (^o^) enjoy!

~~~~
~~Levi POV~~

Eren was beside me as we walked, I actually had no idea where I would take him, I was deciding as we walk. When he took his arm off my shoulder and stepped to the side I knew he didn't trust me.

Of course he didn't. I was his bully, I did beat him up. He wouldn't believe I had a sudden change of heart and love him.

That's not what it was though, I always knew there was something and after his parents died I knew he was in so much pain. I knew if I hurt him he could do something terrible, so I let him off. I told him, I confessed.

He wasn't going to believe me and I didn't blame him. I had to prove my love for him was real. I had to prove I truly did love him, so very much.

I know over time we would come close, we would deepen our love for each other, if only he would trust me.

I noticed Eren look at me "uh-Levi, do you have any idea where were going? I turned to look at him and gave a reassuring look "Levi!? We've been walking for ages in one direction!" His face looked annoyed.

I chuckled at his tone of voice and his question. "Of course I know, brat. You have to be patient!" I looked forward again.

Throughout the rest of the walk to the restaurant, I had only just decided was the place to go, we were in silent.

I took the risk of making Eren uncomfortable of linking my fingers In-between his. I could feel his eyes on me, I ignored it.

We walked towards an Italian restaurant at the end of the dark road, only lit by the dim restaurant. I could tell it was quiet in there, that was good, I didn't like people.

Eren obviously still didn't have a clue that we were going to the Italian restaurant down the road. From what I could see it was called 'Al Bacio'
"Levi? We've been walking for a long time now... Are you sure you know where it is"

I just ignored Erens comment as it was stupid and idiotic. His question annoyed me. I scowled.

~~Eren POV~~

Levi ignored my question. Why. Has he got a plan, to beat me up and leave me to die? I don't know. I have no reason to trust him, he hadn't earn't it his trust. If anything he lost it.

I wanted to trust him, but we were walking into a dark road, only lit by a single building, not very well lit building. I started to panic. I started breathing unsteadily and fast.

I could tell Levi had noticed and had no idea what was happening. I tried to calm myself. Having controlled breathing for a while.

In - 1,2,3,4,5 Out - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

My breathing steadied after a while. I was relieved, but I still concentrated on my breathing.

I suddenly lost my controlled breathing when I noticed the dimly lit building lighting up the dark narrow road was in fact a restaurant. I blushed, for no reason, I guess it was because it looked like a really posh restaurant. Was this a date! No! Of course it's not!

But what if it is! I began to panic again
Well done Eren.

Levi was being painfully quiet. I wondered why. He squeezed the hand he had contact with. Damn I blushed a lot and god it was annoying, it couldn't control it!
I sighed

"Eren, you okay?" I guess he thought my sigh meant something was wrong. His grey dark eyes shined in the dim light and were staring right back at mine.