C8: Precenses

Half asleep again, I won't be adding more to the story as often anymore, I have my reason and I would not like to specify. I will carry it on, just new chapters won't come as often.

~~~~

~~Levi POV~~

I was woken by sunlight blinding me. The covers I was laid on all crumpled into a heap. Stretching my legs and arms out seemed to help sort the mess.

Erens room looked the same as it did last night. I didn't think Eren had came in the house at night and taken anything without waking me.

I sighed as I stood from the bed and sorted the mess. Looking in the mirror across the room from me I noticed my mess of hair. I hated this look and fixed it immediately.

I looked back at my hair in the mirror and smiled at my appearance. I tidied my clothes on me, so I looked at least acceptable.

I stunk, I needed a shower. Firstly I should look around the house to actually see who was in the house. Was Eren here or not?

Looking in a rather boyish room was Mikasa staring back at me in her usual moody face.

"I saw you were sleeping in Erens room, he wasn't with you, where is he"

Her tone of voice pleased me, it had no emotion, it didn't hurt my head. Stepping in the room I replied to her

"I have no idea, we had an argument, you don't need details and I said I would wait for him here so I'm guessing he's staying at a friends house."

Staring at me, she stood. "He better be okay you dick!" Her voice was louder, making my head hurt. I scowled at her, god I forgot how much of a bitch she could be.

"He's fine Mikasa! I'm getting in the shower, let me know if Eren contacts you in a anyway"

My Sunday was uneventful. I decided not to bother Eren. I hurt him, if I contacted him he would be reminded of the hurt.

I slept in his room again, Mikasa didn't like it but let me after some convincing.
I figured I would see Eren at school tomorrow. I thought of what I would say to him. Would I even talk to him?

I was led on top of Erens bed sheets as I stared at the ceiling thinking of this.
I didn't make my mind up. It was hours of fighting with myself.

Eventually the end result was, see how it goes. It's up to Eren.
Not really a decision made but I guess it was progress.

All my thoughts from then on up to when I fell asleep was Eren. I could never save him from himself. I wasn't his saviour. I could never be his saviour. His saviour is someone else. I would never be able to save him from the dark side, from the side that made him hurt.

If anything I was his dark side. I was probably why he hurt first of all. I gave him the addictive dark side.

The scars on his wrist haunted my dreams. His new wounds haunted my thoughts. His new deep open flesh haunted me. I would never be his saviour. I must let go of him.

By morning I woke with my face stained with a salted, clear liquid; my dried tears.

Groaning I slid off of Erens bed and made it clean. I tried to smile slightly as I looked at Erens clean room. I was proud of my work. My small smile was demolished by the look of myself in the mirror. I looked disgusting.

I didn't want to fix myself. I didn't have the energy and I had minutes to leave for school.

Before I could reach the door handle, Mikasa had knocked on it "Levi, you need to leave on five minutes. I hope your ass is up. I frankly don't care if you're late, but I don't exactly want you in my home without someone in ere with you"