Chapter 3

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------

It's been 3 weeks since that embarrassing day. I don't know if I was saved or I was doomed!!! Imagine, walking around the campus with my hands locked in this lunatic's hand, always smirking and teasing the hell out of me 😤😤😤

"Babe hold on to me tightly, I don't want somebody to snatch you from me." then He winked! I just rolled my eyes from his bluntness. While other students giggled in his gesture towards me.

In the beginning I was always flabbergasted, shocked, sometimes shy that I blushed unintentionally, but now I came to adopt his blunt cheesyness while in this pretend set-up.

One time we were at the cafeteria, Dong Hae passed by and wave his hand to me.

"Hey there cutie!" - Dong Hae
I was about to wave back out of curtsy but this lunatic beat me to it.

"This cutie is MY girlfriend....
He held my hand and locked our fingers then use his left hand to wave back to Dong Hae. 🤦
.....see? scoot!! move!!" he gestured as if shooing him. Hae just bowed at me and walked away after seeing my sorry eyes.

"Seriously Kwon?"

"Babe! you call me Babe 🙄" He said with a pout. I really enjoy this side of him. Kyeopta! ^___^

"Aigoo!!! this BABE is really something huh?" I said to BigBang and 2ne1 that earned giggles and laugh from them.

"Hyung is a lion when he's with us, but when he's with noona, he's a kitten!!! A freakin' kitten!!!" Daesung mocked him with cute gestures that added laughter to others.

Another instance, my last subject was about to end, the professor is just giving our last pointers when this lunatic showed up and interrupted our professor handling this bouquet of white roses with a giant teddy bear.

"Excuse me Mr. Jung, Can I give this to my girlfriend? It's our 1st week ^__^."
😳😳😳 <<< that's literally my expression!

"That is one big teddy bear for first week Mr. Kwon" said the professor. I face palm myself in embarrassment

"All the best for my Babe 😉" This lunatic really knows his game. That earned giggles from others while others were eyeing me like they're about to kill me from their glares. Sorry but I have to say, they will never experience this kind of treatment from the dragon. huh!!!

Out of irritation from the whispers and glaring from my other classmate, My inner evil knocked.

"Aw, my babe is so sweet.....
It's my turn now Kwon! I jogged to him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss him in the cheeks. I felt him stiffened and shocked in my doing. Cute!
.....Thanks babe, happy 1st week."
Then I turn to those bitches and smiled sweetly.

"Alright you too, continue the sweetness somewhere else, class dismissed." Mr. Jung said.

Also! One morning, I was about to enter the university when I saw him standing outside the gate with a banner!!! A freakin' banner!!!

"Good morning to my one and only BABE!!"

With lots of hearts and it's color pink!!!
If it wasn't for the crowd surrounding us I could've smacked his head right at that moment.

I don't know what he's up to!! really!! He's been like that ever since, more annoying!!

I don't like attention, sometimes I am running away from his shadow this past few weeks just to breathe!!!
You know some spy movies? where they try to hide and sneak out? Exactly that!! Imagine??