Chapter 9

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------
Author's POV

Too much confusion, a lot of questions are running into her mind, who's the girl, why is she calling him "babe", why is she always by his side, who? why? what?

Wiping her tears as she walked away from that painful moment. She knows where she stands, she just got carried away by how he treats her, she thought that maybe the thing between them is not all pretend.

She face palm herself from her stupidity.

"stupid Darong! why? are you jealous? why? is he your real boyfriend? why? stupid!" Saying to herself as she keep on walking oblivious to the gentleman running after her.

He run in front of her causing her to stop from walking. He grabbed her shoulders and catch some air before speaking.

"Dee let's talk pls." Jiyong said

Her eyes full of confusion, she's battling with herself.

"what is there to talk about Ji?" she casually said.

"It's not what you think it is, please babe hear me out." He pleaded

She let out a chuckle and had a playful grin on her lips, she's acting tough and casual but her eyes says otherwise.

"Babe? you know It's not me who calls you that Ji." She joked but that earned a glaring stare from him

"stop joking Dee, it's not funny" He warned.

"what? the last time I heard, that "babe" came from a different woman, not me. So if you'll excuse me Kwon, I have to go."

She started to walk away again and panic became visible to the mans face, he followed her when she turned to him again.

"No need to explain Ji, I get it. Let's finish this pretend set up so you can present them your real girlfriend." She said with pain in her eyes and continue walking.

Little do they know, there's a sneaky lady watching and hearing them from behind one of the school locker in that corridor.

When she heard the pretend set up, her lips automatically give a playful grin and walk the different direction.

Jiyong then followed Dara and when he reached her, he didn't let the chance pass by and hugged her from behind.

"wha...what are you doing Ji-yong"
Shocked from the hug, she felt like tearing up again, her heart is confused, he treats her so special but there's another girl calling her names.

"don't make this hard for me Ji" She pleaded, not minding the tears flowing freely on her cheeks.

He let go of the hug and face her to him, she bow down her head not wanting him to see that she's crying.

When he saw her crying, he begun to panic and try to stop the tears from her eyes wiping every drop.

"please don't cry babe, aigoo.. what to do. stop crying." He said

"you know what, you're right....

She looked at him trying to calm herself and wait for what he's going to say.

....let's end this pretend set up...

She smiled bitterly and nod her head,
she fixed herself and was about to turn away

....let's be real." He followed

Her eyes rounded still can't believe what she's hearing, she faced him and examine his face.

The next thing he did is beyond her expectations.

He closed the gap between them and sealed their lips. She didn't know what to do, it's her first kiss!