Chapter 7

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------

Dara's POV

Everything went on a bliss.
Everything feels so light.
I think I made the right decision to loosen up and open up myself to all of them specially to Jiyong. I always find myself smiling and high spirited.

They even convinced me to attend the Ball Night!!! Well, they said, as a "first lady" of the student council plus my duty as the SC Vice President, I should be there.

Now, I'm sulking here in my room, I searched everywhere in my closet and in Mom's closet but to no luck, I have nothing elegant to wear for that night.

How can I became royal when I'm not even a royal!!! Got my drift?! Aisht!
I only have 3 days to look for an elegant dress but in a reasonable price.

knock knock...

Mom came in when I didn't respond.

"Dear what happened in here?" She asked picking up the clothes that I messed up.

I pouted and lay my self on my bed.

"Mooooooom, I don't have a dress for the Ball Night."

"Do you have to dress extravagantly?" She asked

"Not really, but I have to be decent since I am the SC Vice President"

She sat on the edge of my bed and held my hand
"I'm sorry dear If only..." I heard her and that pinched my heart.

"Mom.....
I sat up and hug her tight, I cut her up cause I don't want drama right now and it's okay with me, I don't want to pressure her.
....It's okay mom, material things are superficial, you being the best mom is all that matters."

"I just sometimes thought of what could've been if we were like the family of my friends. But I will not exchange this life I have with you and Thunder." I said smiling at her. She pinch my cheeks and smile but the pain in her eyes visible to her eyes.

"Don't worry dear, everything will be fine from now on" she said. I really hope so.

We exchanged smiles and hugged each other when Thunder shouted.
"Noona! You have a delivery!"

We broke our hug and head down to see what was that "delivery"

It is a huge pink box with pink ribbon and a stem of pink rose.

We all looked surprised cause neither one of us ordered something and it looks expensive!!!

"Ahe! Mr. maybe the address is mistaken, we didn't order something." I said to the delivery man.

"It says here To. Ms. Sandara Park.
#143 West Hillcrest Drive. It's the right address Ms." The delivery man said.

"ahm, you see ajhussi, that looks expensive and we don't have that much money to pay for that, I really think there's a mishap in the orders" I explained.

"Oh no Ms. Park, this item is settled, I just have to drop this off and let you sign for delivery confirmation"

I looked at Thunder and he just shrugged his shoulder, I turned to my mom and she just nodded her head saying that I should sign the order slip. So I did.

We are all staring at the huge pink box and I can't find the will to open it, It looks like if I open it, it will be ruin.

"Open it noona! Don't just stare at it" Said Thunder

"oh!" I picked up the stem rose and put it in a small vase, I carefully pull the pink ribbon afraid to damage the beautiful box.

Why am I nervous. aigoo.