Chapter 2

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------

I can feel the crease on my forehead as I swivel my chair here in our lounge. What just happened there? Did that bastard really do that? Why? Is he insane? and She didn't even stopped him?! She like him that much?! This retard would really be the death of me!!! I am fuming and I don't even have the rights! That was supposed to be a prank on her but it surprised me that it back fired that fast!!!

"Wanted Boyfriend, huh?" says this petite lady in front of me. She roll the folder she's holding and start to smack me in my head and anywhere that freakin' folder land on!!!

"a-ouch!!! stop it!!! stop it already!!!" I tried to dodge the smacking but she's just persistent on punishing me for what I did earlier. I really love her reactions that's why I always plant pranks on her. Her naiveness is so precious. Even if I prank her a lot, she and all of our friends knows that I treat her as my girl best friend and she treats me as Bom's male counterpart.
"hahahaha I give up Dee, you win. I'm sorry, stop it already"

"That's what you get for being pita all the time jerkwon! But what I hated you most were the things you said to Dong Hae!! What does that mean huh?!"

She whining now??? over that bastard??? really Dee??
"Really Dee? I just saved your ass, you were red as tomato, I could squeeze you and you'll even sweat in red" I said laughing at her whining.

Who am I kidding? I just don't like the idea that Dong Hae consider the prank!!! It's just a prank for pete's sake. And I won't let anyone like him be close to this beautiful retard.

The door opened and my gang showed up. Finally! some back up! Daesung and Seungri came in first clanging on each other 🤦 When will they grow up!?

Seungri then saw Dara, immediately his eyes glisten and his smile is wide eyed. He's really fond of Dara, he even said that when He and Chaerin broke up, he will pursue Dara, but we all know he's just kidding. He loves Chae so much, it's just that he finds Dara as one precious gem to treasure. Well, we all thought of that.
The kid let go of Dae's arms and run towards Dara to hug her.

"Oh hi there my pretty noona!!!"
1...2...3...

"enough, your hug might kill her, cut it out..... I voiced out that earned a teasing look from Taeyang and Top.

"you're so irk hyung! it's just a hug"
I heard Dara giggle to his antics and patted his hair. She slummed her petite body on the sofa bed across my swivel chair and relaxed her self as she took out her notes.

.....too much hugging today! Aish!"
I mumbled to my self. I don't know but it irritates me. Her, hugged, someone.

"That's my chance though, you know!!!"
hearing that earned a questioning look from the 4 VIPs.

"Chance to what Dara?" Asked Taeyang.

I saw her about to answer but Bom came in surprise, she looks like she run to get here.

"Tokkie!!!! tell me!!! aaaaaahhhh!!!!....
She slummed her body beside Dara and start screaming and giggling like crazy.
Dara on the other hand is oblivious on why does her best friend is like that.

Bigbang are now looking at each other with questioning look, they shrugged their shoulders as they do not know what happened earlier.

I like to beat myself now. I never should've made that prank. Aish!

...... tell me! tell me all about it Tokkie" Bom persists.

Okay I can't take it anymore
"Tell you what Bom? Will you calm down, too loud"