Chapter 8

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------
Dara's POV

"Sooooooo? How does it looks like Tokkie?"
Bom is pestering for like... forever!!!
From the moment we sat foot on the University gate, she started to bombard me with questions about the packages that we received yesterday.

"I told you Bommie it's pink, that's all. You'll see it at the Ball Night."
I said teasing the hell outta her, she's so frustrated cause she really wants to know. I want to surprise them cause it's not like I can wear something like that on everyday basis 😅

Chaerin and Minzy came in with the tray of food. It's lunch time and it's crowded here at the cafeteria so we decided to split up, me and Bommie will reserve the seats while the two go get our food.

"Unnie, you said the note card has PGC on it?" Minzy butted in

"yes Minkyah, it is embossed in gold. So classy. I keep on wondering why would PGC send us those clothes."

"Were are the guys anyways?" Chaerin asked

I was about to ask cause it seems odd that we haven't seen them since this morning and no messages form the lunatic 🙄

I shrugged my shoulders and grab my food, but before I even place my bento on the table, Bommie already got one of the meatballs in my spaghetti. Silly Bommie.
We laugh at her randomness and continue our normal lunch. I always say "normal" when the guys are not with us cause being with them is beyond that 😅 trust me! I know!

We talk about random things and school stuffs just like the project that the Drama Club is cookin'. I bet that would be insane!
Even if we're fully engaged in out chit chats, we're still aware of our surroundings. We notice that the crowd is silenced and whispers became audible.

We turn our heads to the direction where they are looking and saw five men walking towards our direction. My friends here was about to stand up and welcome the approaching men cause Seungri is now like a kid smiling like a retard and waving his hands to us when a girl came running from behind them. I don't know but my heart suddenly throb when the girl went to Jiyong's side and cling her arms around his'. The girl is beautiful, she has fair skin and she's really tall with beautiful body. I can't help but to compare myself to her. They really look good together cause they both look good. Unlike me. I can't be par with that girl.

I feel a clump on my throat and swallowed cause I feel like choking. I saw the girls looking at me so I acted normal cause I don't want to be embarrassed.

"quit looking at me girls, let's eat arasso?" I whispered to them. They just nodded their head and continue eating. I know that they too are confused right now and they wanted to run to their boyfriends but they choose to be with me.

"Hon what do you have there? I'm starving." Said Top when they arrived in our table.

"ahm, We just had pasta honey, you can have mine, I'm still full tho." Said Bommie.

I continue eating not minding them and not looking at them. I don't want to, I can't. I don't know what's going on cause I tried to focus on my eating but something tells me that there are eyes looking in my direction.

I felt the others seat with us and I know Ji sat beside me cause I can smell his scent and I know that ripped jeans even from afar.

Everything is silent now, or maybe I just don't want to hear anything. I can't do this anymore. I feel like I'm suffocating.

"who is she oppa?" It's Chae with her b*tch tone. That's it!

I grabbed my things and was about to walk away when someone grabbed my arm.