Chapter 15

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------

Jiyong's POV

I am now sitting at the far end row in the audience area of the auditorium waiting for my girlfriend to finish their rehearsal.
She's mad at me, I messed up big time and I deserve her anger, It's just that I can't let her be, even at a distance at least I got to see her.

"baby what's wrong?" I asked Dara cause she seem not herself today, even Bom unnie doesn't speak to me.

She just look at me and shake her head saying nothing's wrong. We continued eating quietly, I can feel the awkwardness in our table.

Top hyung whispered to me.
"did you mention to them about our little rendezvous last night?"

"No hyung, I can't even exchange talk to my girlfriend, I don't know what's wrong."

"uhm, what are you doing last night?"
Dara blurted out without looking at me.

"me? ahm..

will I admit what happened last night?

...nothing, at home I even sleep early baby...

God forgive me but I can't tell her now

...sorry I missed your calls, was it important? I asked casually, I can feel the look from our friends

"oh, I see, that's nothing, I just crave for ice cream. Bommie is available anyways...

Bigbang exchanged a knowingly look and just shrugged off their shoulders.

...I just thought I saw you last night...

she continued, I was shocked and I really don't know what to say, I looked at Seungri and Daesung but I can tell in their eyes that they have nothing to do with this.

..but I realize the guy I saw was with a girl..

could it be? shoot! I'm dead!

..you don't go out late with some girls, don't you baby?" She asked, now looking at me, her eyes are pained, I can see it. This is killing me. I can't lie anymore.

I heaved a sigh and face her

"you see baby, we hang out last night" I confessed

"hyung!" Daesung
"oppa you didn't tell me." Minzy said with a pout

"oh man!" Top
"Why am I not surprised?" Bom noona raised her eyebrows to Top hyung.

"Aigoo this hyung really!" Seungri
"yah! rat! why didn't you let me join you! I miss night out!" Chaerin slap Seungri's arm

"Sorry girls just a boys night out." Youngbae

"No girls?" Dara asked

I look at Seungri cause he's the only one that saw me and Kiko last night but he immediately looked away afraid to Dara's aura right now.

"ahm, girl baby. Just one..? girl?" I confessed.

"waeyo? There's a girl? was it Dae?" Youngbae joked. but no one laughed.