Chapter 17

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------

Dara's POV

I cried my heart out last night and I'm glad that my friends got my back. I'm really confused right now. I know I should talk to him but I'm afraid of the answers I might get. I am afraid, I am scared 😔

My family is also invited, I don't know why but PGC sent an invitation letter that my mom should attend the event together with my brother.

I really can't think straight right now.
I don't want my family to see my breaking down. They know about me and Jiyong. What will I say? He pregnate other woman? 😩 It's still not confirm tho, but I am thinking of the worst so I wouldn't get disappointed.

I am lost in my own thoughts when Bommie interrupted me.

"Tokkieah! You're spacing out again, don't worry we got you okay?!" Bommie

We are here at Bom's place, she hired a glam team. I actually don't have plans on attending that event, it's just that they knocked on my door and dragged my butt out of our house.

"Unnie, whatever is the result of the announcement later, we will take it together! and we will take it with style!" says Minzy.

"2ne1 will rock their world tonight!" CL cheered.

I heard them chuckle, I'm really lucky to have these girls. They know how to make things light.

They'll be thrilled with our dresses actually, CL picked out all the dresses and as a natural rebellious brat, look at what she made us wear.

See? we look like black Amazons with angelic faces. 🤦

The glam team finished our glow up and we immediately head off to the Hotel.
I am really nervous, I feel like tearing again

"nah uh! No smudging the masterpiece!!!" CL warned my tears so I tilt my head up to prevent it from falling

"Aigoo! unnie is such a softie, don't worry unnie, everything will be alright." Minzy tap my shoulder.

"I really hope so girls, I really want to clear things out, This is so confusing."

"Cheer up Darrabit! No crying from now on!" Bommie

I nod my head and they run to me for a group hug. I really love these girls.

As planned, by CL of course 🙄, We entered the entrance of the hall room together, both doors are open wide and we walked in at the same time. People from the hall looked at our way.

Kids nowadays really like grand entrances

2ne1 really is bad*ss

Aren't they cool?

I heard from some of our friend's parents, some is from our school mate.
I saw mom and Thunder so I asked the girls if I can go to them for the meantime.