Chapter 6

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------

Jiyong's POV

"I'm sorry son, you know I can't give this responsibility to him. From the start you always know it's you, my real heir, should be the one to shoulder all the responsibility when it comes to business and family. You're my legal and legitimate son."

Yeah folks that's my father and I'm hating him at this very moment. Don't get me wrong, I love my father. He's a good father actually, he loves me and I hate the fact that I understand why he's doing this.

"But dad, that's too much to ask. I can't do that! I want to have a choice this time! I can shoulder all your work, the company but not this!!!" I said

"If only I can give this responsibility to him, but he asked me not to and I can't afford to hurt him since I abandoned him before. I hope you understand love." He pleaded.

"I'll find another way, not this. I'm sorry but I can't and I wont let you do this to me" And with that, I jolted out from my father's office.

I jumped on my wheels and drive as fast as I can so I'll be able to see Dara. I want to calm my nerves and seeing her face gives me that peace. Even before, every time I feel down, it's her I always run to.

I rushed inside the PGC Mall and find Chaerin's branch since TOP Hyung texted me earlier that they are going to meet 2ne1 after getting their suits.

I'm standing outside the resto and eyeing them, I fished out my phone and texted Dee.

I'm here.

I saw her read my message pouting. What a baby 😅 So I texted again

miss me?

I saw her expression changed. Is she mad?
That hurts you know? She didn't miss me? Didn't she even look for me?

lunatic! - she replied

Me? Lunatic? I came here to see her!!! Her!!! umfft!!!

"yah! retard!"
"I came here as far as I can"
"I really want to see you"
"babe..."

I am really enjoying the looks on her face, I just don't get her sometimes. Sometimes she's loving, sometimes she's a monster, most of the time she's a retard.

I walked inside and lean close at her back since she didn't notice me coming cause she's staring at her phone reading my messages. Cute!

"babe"

"ay babe!" She blurted. babe aye? So she's thinking of my endearment to her. ^_^

"don't do that again!!! I will get heart attack!!!" okay, now she's a monster folks. still cute to me. hehe

"I plan on attacking your heart anyway" I said

That earned giggles from the gang.
I mean, seriously? aren't they still not getting the hang of it. What more when I announced to them that I really want this to be official. Aigoo, I wonder what would be their reactions.

She glared at me. See?! Monster!!!

"Stop it Ji were not even at school" She said

"So?" I plan on doing this anywhere Dee!!!

"So?! duh, no need to pretend you lunatic" She said while preparing my food.

I smiled at her gesture. Even if she's a monster right now, she still cares and that's what I love about her eversince. Hey! that's our secret don't you dare say that to her! okay?!