Chapter 12

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------
Author's POV

3 days have passed and DongHae cannot contain the anger in him, he keeps on walking back and fort inside his room.

The conversation of his appa and Jiyong is bothering him.

kriiiing kriiiing kriiiing

The number he's calling keeps on ringing but to his luck, there's no answer.

"Aish!" He said frustratingly.

"where are you bratt!!" He is referring to Kiko.

bzzzt...bzzzt...bzzzt...

His phone vibrated and he immediately answered it without looking at the caller i.d.

"yeoboseyo?!...

he answered but the other line is quiet

...yah! better answer this goddamn call or I swear I'll trace you down!!!" He warned.

When the other line answered, his eyes became furious.

"hold your cool Mr., Miss me already babe?"
the woman on the other line - Kiko

"what happened with the plan? I heard appa and Jiyong!" Dong Hae is really mad right now.

"whoa! No hi? you're rude you know..

she heard a hiss from the other line telling her that Dong Hae is really upset.
Kiko heaved a deep sigh..

...I honestly don't know, my father just told me to call off the wedding." Kiko defensed

"what are you talking about? Are you kidding me?!" He's confused as she is.

"Okay, I came back to the Japan that night cause I really want to call off the engagement cause you pissed me off.
But the moment I arrived in my Dad's office, everything is changed, we'll still be partners in the business tho. I'm sorry babe, but I'm back here in Korea, I missed you." Kiko explained.

"Appa is really good in the business, he got everything under control...

Dong Hae hissed.

...I have to make my own move.
I'm stressed right now, help me ease this tension." and he hang up the phone.

Kiko being in love with him, suddenly go to Dong Hae's unit and grant his wish.

It's always like that, he needs her, she's there but when she needs him, he was never there.

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------

Dara's POV

So nervous!!! I really want this role, I promised to myself that I will make the most out of Senior High before I face the real world.

All the auditioners are lined up outside the Drama club studio, I am next in line and I am so nervous.

"Hi baby...

oohh, my baby is here ^_^ maybe his class ended. He tap my shoulder and give me a bottle of water.

...relax okay? you'll do great!" He cheered me.

I smiled genuinely

"Thank you, I'm more relaxed now that I saw you." I saw him smile and pinch my cheeks. It's true tho, I became excited and hopeful. It's nice feeling that someone is supporting you in everything you do.

"number 08, Miss Park Sandara" my name is called by the announcer, that means I'm going in to audition.

"Hengsho!!!! You can do it baby!!!" He cheerfully said with hand gestures that end in heart shape above his head, that earned giggles from the other auditioners.