Chapter 5

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------

Bom's POV

Me? POV??? OMO!!! Thank you authornim!!! So you see, I've been dying to share with you my thoughts and my feelings and my observations!!!

I really think my bestfriend and her bestfriend likes each other. Do I make sense, okay let me rephrase that.

I really think that Tokkie and GD likes each other. Better? uhuh! I think so too.

You see, they just need some boost.
But this tiny girl with me has a strong will that's hard to break. I just hope they will see through each other and be willing to embrace the truth between them.

After Dara got better from the slight fever that she had, something between them became really strong and you don't have to be in the same relationship for you to feel it cause their aura is spreading the vibe already!! We are literally shouting to make it real already but Dara always dodge it off and GD didn't do or say anything that opposes her.

She's afraid
He's afraid
Where will that take them?
My brain is hurting and I can't afford to hurt my brain cause I need them this week

You see here's the thing, we only have one week preparation for the Ball Night. The theme is "A Night With Royalties" since the school has their own royalties, why not pursue with it as a theme.

I am excited to prepare for my gown and shoes!!! It should be red!!! everything is red!!! my make up, my hair!!! Oh! and my purse. OMhy!!! This is really exciting!!!

"Unnie you should wear this, this will fit you perfectly." Chaerin said to Dara while holding up a white off shoulder ball gown.

Oh yeah, it's Saturday night and we are here in my mother's boutique. We own 3 branches and the biggest is inside here in PGC Mall.

"No, you should wear this unnie! It will show your natural curves!" Says minzy holding up a black velvet body hugging dress.

"nah! She'll look thin on that, This ball gown will be perfect! Unnie try this on!" Chaerin rebutted

Dara only eyed the two uninterested.

"Why Tokkie? you don't like the dresses here?" I asked her out of concern. My mother is a genius when it comes to dresses!

"No Bommie, everything is perfect, It's just that I don't think I will attend the ball night." She said as she scanned the book she's reading a while ago before Chaerin and Minzy interrupted her showing the dresses.

"I just came here with you cause it's boring at home, Thunder is somewhere with his gang and Mom's at work, soooo I decided to accompany you shopping for the Ball Night" Still scanning the book 🙄

The girls eyed me also concerned.

"But Tokkie, we will all be there! pls. go with us!" I tried doing aegyo 🤦

"Bommie! I'm not Top silly! that won't work on me" She laughed.

I poked her head and stand up to look at the mirror.

"But unnie, why aren't you going to the Ball Night?" Minzy asked

"You see, even if the Ball Night is free, still, I need to get ball gown, shoes, purse, make up, hair. To much expenses and we are saving for Thunder's tuition fee, you know that girls so don't give me that look."
She explained while we are doing our puppy eyes hoping that she'll change her mind.

"But Tokkie, I can buy you those! you don't even have to pay me back" I stated a natter of fact.

Minzy and Chaerin nodded their head still pleading with their eyes.