Chapter 13

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------
Bom's POV

It's been a month and Dara is now busy in her Julieting, if there's a word julieting 🤣
I miss my best friend so much cause her boyfriend won't lend her to me on her free time. What a selfish Dragon!!!

Well, I can't blame him, since the ball night, Dara became one of the faces of the school and most of the guys there admire her beauty even without make up.

And her "Romeo" in the stage play is DongHae!!! I knew they'd get the part, they were most likely to. So the Dragon is always around. I just don't know the tea between Jiyong and Dong Hae. Since I knew them, they were never friends. But I think they know each other personally.

I fished out my phone and call Top

"where the hell are you honey? I'm already here."

I said on the other line, my honey is on his way. We'll have a date ^_^ He's not really late, It's just I'm excited and I came early.

He said that he is driving to get here and I don't want him to get an accident just because of me being a brat so I hang up and wait patiently.

Suddenly someone familiar came in the restaurant door. It's Mrs. Park, Dara's mother and she's with, wait I can't see his face.

They are talking to the receptionist, maybe asking where their reserved table is. They finally face the other way that made me see the face of the man with her.

My eyes bulge out! okay it's exagerated 🤣

But, PGC owner Park Ik-Su?! Why are they together? Are they together, together? as in together? Do I make sense???

I felt awkward so I decided to call Top and ask for a different location since I don't want to end up seeing Mrs. Park here with a man and have an awkward atmosphere after.

So I waited for them to have their seat reservation and I scoot right away.
What's the tea? 😩

--------------------------🍎🍎🍎---------------------------

Jiyong's POV

Every single day after my classes, I came here to fetch Dara cause I can't stand seeing her so kind specially to her fan boys, I can even pass as an understudy for every role in this stage play, I can even act as Juliet for goodness sake! 😅

Seeing Dong Hae touch my girl on stage makes me irk every time I just don't show it.

I also notice that each and every rehearsal day Kiko is here, I let her sit beside me cause It's just us watching and so I won't feel alone even if my baby would glance at me from time to time and sends me flying kisses when no one's looking. Cute ^_^

"oh, please love birds, save it for later." Kiko said. I'm used to her presence even her teasing, I didn't find it annoying, After the engagement is cancelled, I could say that I learned to understand her. I can talk to her casually specially at this time of the day where Dara and Dong Hae are at the stage, I can see how she stares at Dong Hae with admiration cause that's the way Dara looked at him before. 🙄 BEFORE!!!

I just chuckled at her

"you're just jealous lady, I'll tell Dong Hae to send you kisses also." I teased. She rolled her eyes but smiled afterwards.

The rehearsal for the whole stage play will be over this week, next week will be the  run as the director announced before calling at a wrap.

Dara came in with Dong Hae, she run towards me and I welcome her with a tight hug.