Part Seventeen

PART SEVENTEEN
"YOU WENT WHERE?" Sammy yells, grabbing my shoulders "AND DID WHAT?!?!"

"Sammy, I'm fine!!!" I say back, and he pulls me close. "Anyways, if it wasn't for one of the Lost Ones, I don't think I'd still be alive."

"Who? Who protected you? I'll make sure they're amply rewarded!" he says, not loosening his hold on me.

"Hey, you can come out!" I yell, and my friend steps out.

Sammy lets go and turns to her. "You saved her life. You saved my precious (y/n)'s life! And I want you to be with her at all times, unless she tells you to leave. You must always protect her, and, this is the most important part. You will always be at her beck and call. Are we clear?"

"C-crystal s-sir!!" she chirps, standing taller.

"Perfect." He stops talking like this talk is over, and I look up at him, and give him a look that tells him he's forgetting something important. "You just got yourself a... promotion above the other Lost Ones. I hope that pleases you, because you deserve this reward!" he looks at me and I nod happily.

"R-really Mister Lawrence?! T-thank you!!" she says in the happiest voice I've heard her talk with.

"You are dismissed." He says, and she nods.

I quickly butt in with a "Be seeing you soon!"

"Y-you as well, Miss Lawrence!"

She walks out of the room, and I put my hands up to cover my blush. "W-why did she have to say that?"

"What? Don't you like it?" he says, and his stupid tone makes it even worse.

"S-shut up!!!" I yelp "I-I don't mind... but ugh!!" I groan and facepalm. He chuckles and I start feeling crush annoyance. "Well I'm exhausted, so I'm going to bed!" I say primly, then I quickly scamper off down the hallway. He grabs my hand and I stop. "What is it?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just that you forgot to give me something, (y/n)." I sigh in annoyance, and he lifts up his mask. He gives me a peck on the cheek and smirks. "I'm happy now." He lowers his mask back over his face. "Goodnight."

"Yeah, goodnight to you too!" I say happily, and I walk off down the hall.
I reach the old infirmary wing and flop down onto the bed. Ugh... why am I so awkward... why am I so damn awkward...oh good god... I close my eyes and try to sleep.

I start to drift off, but I wake up to a hand caressing the side of my face. "are you awake, (y/n)?"
I groan and open my eyes "Well I am now... What do you want, Sammy...?" I slowly sit up and wearily blink up at him.

"I was just so lonely. And bored. Very bored." He moves in closer and I move my legs over so he can sit beside me.

"Well what am I supposed to do about that?! I'm exhausted." I rub my eyes and start to lay back down, but Sammy slips an arm under my back.

"I know something we could do..." he says, and I roll my eyes.

"Gross." I close my eyes and let him think I'm falling asleep. He finally tries to stand up and move his arm, but I mumble "not moving..." and lean harder onto it. After a few more futile attempts to dislodge his arm he eventually, he groans in defeat and lays down next to me. Ha! you've fallen for my ultimate power move! I will keep you here! Forever!! I gloat for a while, then pass out.

When I wake up, I'm pleasantly surprised to see Sammy's still next to me, his arms wrapped tightly around me, and his mask slightly askew. I'm slightly taken aback by how... innocent and vulnerable he looks. Then a devilish grin forms on my lips. Now my master plan will come into action! I slowly reach out for his mask, being careful to not move to fast or make a sound. I finally am able to pull it up enough to expose the bottom portion of his face. O-okay (y/n)... moment of truth... no babying out... I feel a slight tinge of guilt. I quickly push that to the back of my mind and lean in to steal a quick kiss.

When I pull back, I hear a laugh. My eyes jerk open and I see him softly smirking up at me. "Did you really think I was asleep?"

I turn dark red and turn my head to the side "Y-yes..." I whisper. Oh god... I just wanna disappear...

"Aww... that's cute. I told you I never sleep, right?" I feel his grip tighten and him pulling me closer. "You're adorable when you're embarrassed, sheep~"

I stiffen and try to pull away "Y-you haven't changed your mind, have you?!"

"Oh, no, no!" he laughs quietly, then continues "At this point, it's just a pet name for you..."

"Oh... Well you scared me!" I press up against him. "Well, now you can call me that... now I know you're not gonna sacrifice me!" I wrap my arms around his neck and shoulders and begin running my hands along his back and under the back of his suspenders.

"Ha... Well I am pleased you have at last put your trust in me... It means the world to me, you know?"

"Yeah..." I whisper, not quite comprehending what he's saying because I feel his hands traveling up my back and neck. His fingers rub a tender spot on the side of my neck, and I let out a breathy moan. "A-ah~ Stop that!"

"Stop what, my little sheep?" he says, and his condescending tone pisses me off.

"Y-you know!" I push at him, and thankfully, he relents.

"Okay, okay... but it's so cute when you blush..." he says, and I feel my body go weak.

"S-Sammy... what's happening to me...?" I whine, but I think I already know the answer.

"Aww... you don't know...? That's adorable...." He smirks and I gaze up at him. I try to say something, but he presses a finger lightly to my lips. "Sssh my little sheep, your eyes alone speak volumes..."

After ages of just staring at each other, I finally whisper "Sammy, I want to stay like this forever... and I say that we should."

"Amen to that..." he says, and he plants his lips on mine.

Heat. That's all I can feel. Heat spreading from my face and radiating to every corner of my body. I push myself closer to him and arch my back as he begins slowly tracing his lips down my neck. I moan quietly and dig my nails into his back. Then, the haze in my mind clears. Oh my god. What am I doing?! This is way farther than I expected to go with him! "S-Sammy wait!"

He looks up at me "What is it you desire (y/n)...?"

"I-I... umm..." I struggle for words, and the fact that my head still pounds with want for him isn't helping me much. I finally settle on "W-what if Henry catches us?!"

"Oh, I see." He says, seeing right through me "I can get some of my Lost Ones to distract him and keep him away for a while if the need arises, but I get the feeling you're nervous. Is this too much for you?"

"Wow... you saw right through me." I say miserably, curling into myself in shame. "I'm sorry... it's just... It's not that I don't-"

"It's okay, (y/n). I don't want you to feel forced into something you don't want to do. I completely understand." He cuddles me close, and I feel the intense heat has been replaced with something warmer and tamer.

"Good... I mean, it's not that I don't want to... it's just that I don't think I'm ready... I'm sorry, Sammy."

"Sshh. I said its fine." He relaxes his grip, but I don't try to get away. Instead, I press myself closer. "Do you at least want me to stay with you?"

"I'd like that." I say with a small smile "I'm glad you understand." Then I flash him a cheeky grin, not unlike the grin on his own mask. "Anyways, you leaving for tonight isn't an option. I get lonely too, you know."

He kisses me on the nose and puts his mask back on. "Just so you know, if you do ever catch me 'asleep' you can always do that again..."

"I just might!" I say indignantly, then I close my eyes and let myself drift off.... This time for real.

(A/N) Sorry I didn't update sooner! School is Hell (And not the lighter side of it!)

Due to an *ahem* request from a friend, I'm gonna write a Part Seventeen Lemon. Sorry y'all XD
-LUMMURIE