PART 21 NONCANON NORMAN LEMON

(A/N): Okay, so I'm finally updating this book, and as promised, here is a lemon featuring our beloved (y/n) and the sneccy projectorboi Norman-Kun. I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW NON CANON THIS IS! THIS WAS REQUESTED BY 7 PEOPLE, AND I AM SIMPLY PROVIDING FANSERVICE! Worry not, truly devoted fans, (y/n) will NEVER cheat on Sammy in the canon storyline!

Okay, that's enough clarifying, I think you get the point! Without further ado, the Part 21 Lemon!

I look down at the heart in my hand as the elevator comes to a grinding stop and the door opens. I swallow hard, grab it tighter and step out of the caged doors, descending the stairs into the ink.

My feet sink into the ink, soaking my boots and the hems of my pants. I shiver from the cold clammy sensation and start walking toward the Bendy statue between both entrances to his lair and notice a small crate with a tape recording on it. I step toward it and pick it up, wiping some ink off it to reveal Voice of Norman Polk Written onto it. I'm about to click the play button when I feel a hand grab my shoulder. I yelp and turn around, momentarily blinding myself with Norman's light.

He makes some strange static noises and looks down at the tape recording in my hand. I look down at it too then quietly ask "You don't mind that I have it d-do you?" I'm shocked to hear that my voice is shaking. Guess I can't help being afraid of someone who's mauled my shoulders twice. He shrugs and I set the tape back down on the crate, then hold out the stolen ink heart.

Norman makes a shocked screech and points accusingly at the organ and makes a low, menacing clicking noise. I quickly hold out the heart closer to him and say "N-no, I didn't just take it! I-I want to give it b-back-!"

Norman blinks in surprise and slowly reaches out and takes the heart from my hand, his clicks dropping in frequency. He looks down at me, his light flickering and nods slightly in a "Thank you..." kind of way.

"Uh... Y-you're welcome...?" I say, slowly backing up, away from him.

Suddenly, Norman reaches forward and grabs me and pulls me close to him. I yelp and try to pull away, but then I realize he's not attacking me, only pulling me into gentle hug. "No... Thank you. I mean it..." I feel something warm drip onto my back and I realize that he seems to be crying.

"Hey, its fine, you don't need to be so upset..." I say, slowly moving my hand up his back, hugging him back and letting him hug me. "Just don't claw my shoulders again... Okay?"

He makes a noise that resembles an ashamed laugh and lets me go, stepping back, seemingly slightly embarrassed.

I give him a small smile and lightly nudge his shoulder "Hey, I have a question..." He tilts his head in an "Ask away" manor, and I say "So... are you gonna attack me next time I come back?" He shakes his head, and I smile "So, do you mind if I explore down here?"

He perks up and shakes his head, holding out an arm like he's gesturing me into the maze of corridors.

"Wait," I say, looking over at him "You mean now...?" He nods and I shrug "Well, it sounds kinda fun!" I reach out and take his arm, making him jump in surprise then uneasily laugh. I let his arm go and awkwardly look off to the side and mutter "Sorry about that..."

He shakes his head and holds his arm out again, motioning to me to take it again. I give him a slight smile and reach out for it again, but when I try to take it, he takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. I make a shocked "Oh-!" noise and give him a confused look. "You don't mind?"

"No... It's not that..." I say, holding out my left hand to him, Sammy's engagement ring gleaming in his light "And I don't mind holding hands, I mean, I'm naturally a pretty touchy person, but Sammy is kind of protective over me, and I just don't him to get the wrong idea if he comes down looking for me."