Part 1. Chapter 13. Betrayal.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Almost a month has passed since the day of his first vivid and unexpected memory. Two more times the Decepticons Lord visited the Autobot base, where he received news portion of old memories. Basically it was all about Fallen - how he trained his followers, taught them techniques that he didn't even think of teaching at the Academy. Megatron laughed for a long time, remembering how they tried to master teleportation, and he was transferred himself in space onto an asteroid accidentally flying past the planet. True at that moment it was not funny at all. After that the young Decepticon decided to abandon this idea. Got too scared, didn't know what to do, how to return... Until the Teacher appeared, and they both teleported back to Cybertron together. Fallen admitted that his student has great potential... just doesn't know how to put his power in the right direction.

 just doesn't know how to put his power in the right direction

Seeing his Alphas was just as unexpected for him. Once he told Yalara that it's hard to miss those you don't remember... These transformers were his family. He also had friends at the Academy: Starscream, Soundwave and others. If not for the damaged memory, he would know. Megatron managed to remember the strong connection he had with his family... with the Alphas and brother... The very brother with whom he had been fighting for so long. Why? This was completely opposite to his relations with the secret Teacher and his other followers... But that Megatron liked the dark society much more...

 But that Megatron liked the dark society much more

(Titanus and Lightning Primes)

He also remembered their constant skirmishes with Dragonofus, compare to him Starscream was a harmless little butterfly. If the current second in command simply dreams of overthrowing his leader, then with that dragon-like transformer, not related to either Decepticons or Autobots, there was a constant struggle for primacy, and both of them hated each other, although it was Draconofus who brought Megatron to his new teacher. Fallen only encouraged their zeal to prove themselves now and then, repeating to others that everyone has a lot to learn from these two.