Part 1. Chapter 14. A turning point.

He didn't want to listen to any of them. What happened, no one could explain. But Megatron saw and relived what he had been trying to remember for so long when his memories were gone. Once he really wanted to find out what was the reason for the war with the Autobots. However, now... Megatron categorically refused to heed the belief that Optimus couldn't do this - he couldn't and didn't want to kill him. But the facts were incontrovertible. Fallen warned him, but Megatron back then did everything in his own way. The greatest mistake, in his opinion, was that he refused to believe the teacher, and cruelly paid for it. Primes lied. They lied all the time. But why... Although this is no longer important, Megatron knows the truth and will do everything to make the Autobot leader answer for his actions.

 Although this is no longer important, Megatron knows the truth and will do everything to make the Autobot leader answer for his actions

Once returning to his base, he ordered the entire security system to be fully operational. They have to give a decisive battle to the Autobots. But if he attacks the city, what will happen to his human friends? On the other hand, the Decepticons should be completely nothing to do with the fate of human insects. No!

Locked in his living compartment, Megatron paced back and forth, trying to force himself to reason sensibly. But the thoughts of the Decepticon Lord's were erratic and fuzzy. Now he couldn't make the right decision.

Again mentally imagining Optimus with a jagged sword raised above him, Megatron clutched his head, groaned and fell to his knees

"You have never been my brother!"

He said the same words when he fell from the bridge into a deep canyon. But why did Optimus want to help him then?.. Megatron didn't know at all what to think...

"Why..." he whispered in a barely audible voice, looking up at the ceiling. "Great Primus... for what..."

* * *

Arriving the next day at the Autobot base, the first thing Yalara saw was a huge hole in the wall. Her mouth gaped with shock, the girl on unsteady legs came closer and carefully peered inside. Ratchet's entire lab was turned upside down, as if a serious brawl had taken place. The cleaners Ironhide, Bumblebee and Sari, who helped them as best as they could, didn't immediately notice the guest, so Yalara had to cough in order to announce her presence.