Part 2. Chapter 11. Diversion.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

"What a surprise," the creature on the left creaked in the human language, it is likely that absolutely all those present were able to understand the conversation, "we were waiting for visitors, but so many..."

Enemies, flashed in Yalara's mind

Enemies, flashed in Yalara's mind. Danger, for some reasons she knew that these creatures were by no means friendly, and not only because of their frightening appearance and size. In terms of height, considering the length of the tentacles, they were the same as their Cybertronian friends. These creatures are a threat, the girl knows this, because Megatron knows this. They are the enemies of Cybertron, and, consequently, of Earth.

The leader of the Decepticons slowly got up, supported by the leader of the Autobots, he still felt weak, so he didn't push away brother who offered help

The leader of the Decepticons slowly got up, supported by the leader of the Autobots, he still felt weak, so he didn't push away brother who offered help. All members of the group froze, as if struck by thunder, each of them mentally tried to realize the essence of what was going on. The voltage of transformers' energy fields could easily give rise to an electrical reaction. Quintessons? Here? These creatures haven't been seen since... No, Megatron knew who they were... Allies of his mentor... Not the same as they once were. Modified, they so wanted to be like the current Cybertronians, the more developed stage of the evolution of mechanoids, these creatures were significantly inferior in mental and physical indicators, and also didn't have the ability to change form.

"This base is a home for Decepticons and... hmm... our allies."

"They look like us, but they are not Decepticons, and there's something in them... repulsive, or... Don't know..."

Only later he learn the truth, which had to be accepted, because there were no other options. The master's arguments were extremely convincing, and at that moment was much more important to focus on the war with Cybertron. Although Megatron didn't approve of this, especially when he learned how close these allies were to him. No, it would be better if he didn't know at all.