Search and Rescue

-x- Third Person POV -x-

Toga appeared on the other side of the portal, yawning. "Hey."

Shigaraki sat on a stool, rolling his eyes. "Don't 'Hey' after you beg for help. And go get changed. You look like an idiot."

"Izuku is very adorable, I'll have you know!" Toga huffed. "But fine. I'm sick of being a boy anyway."

Toga walked into the next room, allowing her appearance to melt off before she threw on her usual outfit. She tugged on her sweater, raising a brow. "It's weird being someone that long. Wait...," she gasped, blushing. "I became my Izu... Does that mean... We have a special bond?"

"Toga," Twice knocked on the door, "Shigaraki said to stop having fantasies and get out there."

Toga huffed, mumbling. "How does he know...? Whatever...," she turned towards the door, responding to Twice. "I'll be out there in a minute!"

"Okay!!" Twice exclaimed cheerfully before leaving.

After he left, Toga turned towards the mirror, smirking. Guess it's time for phase two.

---

Class 1A sat shaken in the main room of Heights Alliance, heroes swarming the area, some searching for Izuku while others comforted the kids.

"I can't believe it," Uraraka croaked. "Deku..."

"I can't either...," Iida mumbled.

Kirishima raised his head. "What if there's something more going on?"

"No way," Mina sighed, biting her lip. "That had to be him. He knew everything about Midoriya."

"But...," Kirishima trailed off, hanging his head when he realized the chances.

"Whatever," Bakugo growled, though he seemed just as shaken as everyone else. "I'm out of here."

"Bakugo," Iida warned, "You can't just leave. Aizawa Sensei ordered us to remain here."

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "I don't care."

Uraraka balled up her pants in her fist, tears dripping down her cheeks. "How... How can you just n-not care?" she sniffled.

Everyone stared at him expectantly, but he just glanced away. "Tch."

"How can you be so heartless?!" Mina accused.

Bakugo quickly snapped his head towards the crowd, eyes narrowed. "I'm not being heartless. Because what I'm going to do is find Deku and knock some sense into that nerd." The class' eyes widened, though Bakugo didn't seem to notice as he swung his jacket behind him. "And if something else is going on, well I guess I'm going to have to pound in some other losers' faces."

Bakugo paused for a moment before walking off, but was quickly interrupted.

"Wait!" Uraraka called out, reaching her hand towards him. "I'm coming with you."

"Uraraka!" Mina's eyes widened.

Bakugo rolled his eyes, pointing his head up. After a moment, he turned towards her. "Well? Aren't you coming, Round Face?"

Uraraka clenched her fists and nodded, standing up. "Yeah," she wiped away her tears.

Kaminari looked bewildered. "Are you just going to let this happen, Iida?!"

Iida glanced downwards before sighing. "I'll be coming as well," he stated.

"W-w-what?!" Mina sputtered. "You?!"