Pretend and Reveal

-x- Third Person POV -x-

Toga pressed herself against Izuku's door, sighing. "Jeez, it's hard to pretend for this long."

After a moment, she locked the door before straightening and walking to the bed. She crossed her legs as she sat, pulling out Izuku's phone. Toga quickly punched in Shigaraki's number, bouncing her leg as the phone rang.

"Hello?" the voice came through.

"Hey," Toga said, "It's me."

"You sound ridiculous with that kid's voice," Shigaraki said.

Toga rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I've been friendly with everyone for a while. I'm just not entirely sure what to do. Or," she added, "When to do it.

Shigaraki sighed. "You should be able to figure that out yourself," Shigaraki rasped. "Just do something soon, because I'm getting impatient."

Toga hummed in reply. "Fine. I'll figure it out. But make sure Izu is safe and everything!" she spoke sternly at the end.

"Yeah yeah," Shigaraki grumbled, "We're feeding the kid and everything. The doctor made these pills. Though, the kid wouldn't eat, so things got a little messy."

"Gross," Toga groaned. "Pills? You can't bother feeding him real food? And what do you mean messy?!"

"We're not a restaurant," Shigaraki replied bluntly. "I-"

Toga quickly muted the call, hearing footsteps in the hall. After she heard them leave, she whispered into the phone. "I gotta go. More people are starting to wake up. I'll let you know when something happens." She ended the call before Shigaraki could respond and, although she was sure she'd be hearing about it later, she didn't care all that much.

"Well," she mumbled, "I told them I'd be doing homework, so I can't very well leave. "So," she sighed, laying down, "I guess I'll just have to figure out what to do next."

---

Toga walked downstairs silently, smiling upon seeing Uraraka.

"Oh, hey Deku, are you done with your-"

She gasped slightly as Toga hugged her.

"W-what are you doing?" she blushed.

Toga placed her face next to Uraraka's ear, whispering. "I've always loved you, Uraraka."

Uraraka, somehow, reddened further. "W-w-what?!" she gasped.

Toga pulled backwards, biting her lip 'nervously.' She glanced at Uraraka and blushed before giving an embarrassed smile. "You're just so kind and great to everyone. And you're one of the strongest people I know. You never let anything get you down." Toga brushed away Uraraka's hair, smiling. "I was just too embarrassed to tell you anything. But..."

"D-Deku, w-what are you-"

Toga began to lean in before Uraraka nervously placed her hand in front of her face.

She was bright red, and pushed Toga backwards. "Uhm..."

Toga furrowed her brows. "What...?"

Uraraka bit her lip. "I don't..."

Toga stepped back before walking away. "S-sorry," she mumbled, running off.

Uraraka reached out her hand, "D-Deku, wait!"

Toga smirked as fake tears fell from her eyes, her feet pounding down the hall.

---

Sitting in Izuku's room, Toga waited with a grin on her face. However, an unexpected voice came from the other side.