Reassure and Blend

-x- Third Person POV -x-

Uraraka walked down the stairs, shaking her head at the expectant class. "He's still upset."

"Whaat?!" Mina gasped. "Even after you talked to him?!"

Clearly not catching Mina's drift, Uraraka replied. "Yeah..."

"Well then," Kirishima stood up, "Let me go talk to him! A man-to-man talk!"

Uraraka stopped him before he stomped out of the room. "He's going to sleep. As much as I don't want him thinking that everyone's mad at him, I also don't want to wake him up."

Kirishima relaxed, sighing. "Alright."

Iida glanced up at the clock that hung above the door. "Speaking of...," he mentioned, "We should probably be getting to bed too."

"Bakugo already headed up," Mina laughed. "Actually, he did before Midoriya even showed up."

"Dude's always going to bed early," Kaminari chuckled.

Iida scolded the two. "Getting good rest is nothing to laugh at!"

"You're the worst out of everyone, too," Sato shook his head.

"Huuh?!" they said simultaneously.

"Don't act like you don't know," Kirishima laughed. "You always stay up super late."

Both smiled sheepishly.

"But you're right, Iida," Kirishima continued, "We should all get to sleep. Otherwise we might sleep in and miss Midoriya, or not have enough time to plan."

The class nodded, each heading off to their own rooms.

"Meet back here at 9," Iida reminded the class, prompting each of them to nod once more.

---

Yawning, Toga sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. "Good mor- Oh," she remembered, glancing around the room. "Right. I'm in Izu's dorm."

She began standing up when she noticed that she was shorter. Confused, she looked down at her hands, realizing that they were smaller, and only a skintight suit rested over her skin.

Toga quickly pulled out Izuku's phone, turning on the camera function. After flipping the view, she confirmed that she had returned to her normal form. "Great," she huffed. "Now I've got to drain my other vial."

Sticking her tongue to the side, Toga fished the vial out of Izuku's pocket and flicked off the lid with her thumb. She quickly held the blood to her lips, gulping it down before wiping her lips. And, not wasting any more time, she turned her appearance into that of Izuku's.

"I don't have any more left, so I better hurry this up," she mumbled.

Glancing around, she located where Izuku put his clothes, quickly throwing on a random outfit before heading downstairs.

A few students were downstairs in the main room, so it was likely that the others were still asleep or at least in their rooms.

"Hey, Midoriya," Kirishima yawned as he walked past. His head suddenly snapped back towards Toga, and he was more alert. "Midoriya!"

Toga blinked. "What?"

Kirishima laughed nervously. "Oh, it's nothing. Are you alright, man?" he asked.

"Yeah," Toga replied blandly. before heading towards the kitchen, suddenly realizing how hungry she was.

"You sure?" Kirishima ran up beside her. Toga simply nodded in response, causing the boy to sigh. "You know, Iida and Uraraka weren't lying. Nobody's mad at you."