Avoidance and Replacement

remember, Toga is Izuku rn! 

don't get confoosion! xD

---

-x- Third Person POV -x-

Toga rushed into the building, panting as she ran inside. "Made.... It!" she said cheerfully in between breaths. Upon raising her head, though, she saw no one around.

Furrowing her brows, she walked around each room, about to give up when she noticed everyone hanging around in a living-room type area.

Toga stood in the doorway for a few moments, but everyone seemed to be deep in conversation. As she glanced around, she placed faces to names, of which she had learned from Shigaraki's source.

"Well, Sato should do that. He's amazing with sweet stuff!" Hagakure offered.

Uraraka nodded. "So who wants to make-"

Kirishima suddenly cleared his throat, interrupting the girl. He gave Toga a nervous look, eyes shifting. "Hey, Midoriya!" he greeted a little too cheerfully, "What are you doing here?"

Oh, I just got back," Toga replied, curious. "I was wondering why all of you are in here."

"Pshhh, we're just hanging out," Uraraka spoke quickly, and Kaminari turned a movie on in the background.

"Yeaaaah!" he laughed nervously, "We're watching a movie."

Toga furrowed her brows, remembering what she had heard earlier. "Didn't you say we were skipping movie night...?"

Everyone in the room froze, staring at Kaminari expectantly.

He blinked for a moment before blurting out, "Oh, we just thought you should have more time with your mom!"

The class collectively sighed, and Jiro smacked the back of Kaminari's head, causing the boy to glare at her.

"But...," Toga trailed off, trying to sound upset.

"Sorry, Midoriya," Iida apologized, "We should've told you."

Toga glanced down slightly before nodding. "Yeah. It's okay, I guess." She didn't bother watching their reactions as she left, heading upstairs to her room. She couldn't help but giggle at the situation. How perfect.

She quickly made her way upstairs, fidgeting with the door before she was able to unlock Izuku's room. Excited to see what wonders were held inside, she burst inside before her excitement fell.

"Oh," she said blandly. Her nose wrinkled at the sight of hero merchandise lining the walls, each placed neatly and in specific spots. As she walked in, she groaned. "Blech. So much junk in here... I might get sick."

However, Toga did nothing to the room. After all, they might suspect something if they noticed his room out of order. Instead, she walked to his bed, taking a seat fairly quickly.

Her mood was quickly lifted as she sat, a blush appearing on her cheeks. She traced Izuku's covers with her finger, smiling. "I'm in your bed, Izu... How scandalous..."

Toga giggled, laying down on his pillow. She buried her face into the pillow, grinning. "Smells like you, too." (well, this is getting weird, isn't it?)

Suddenly, though, there was a knock at the door. "Midoriya?" Toga froze for a moment, sitting up in his bed. "You're in there correct?"

She sat silently for a moment before placing the voice. Iida. "Mhm," she replied simply, trying to sound somewhat mad.