Blood and Mimicry

Jesus Christ it was awkward writing this chapter xD

---

-x- Third Person POV -x-

Toga yawned as she waited outside Izuku's house. "Jeez," she mumbled to herself. "He is sure taking his sweet time."

However, mere moments after she spoke, she heard the door click open. Lips curling into a smile, she ran to the side of the house, pressing herself against the wall.

"Bye, mom!" she heard him call, followed by a faint voice from a woman.

Once she heard him walking down the steps, she moved further into the dark, hiding herself within the shadows.

He yawned, glancing up at the sky. "Must be late. Oh!" his eyes widened. "Hope Iida doesn't get upset with me! Though...," he mumbled, "I'm not sure he isn't already..."

Toga grinned. Gotcha.

She suddenly lunged out from the shadows, shoving him onto the ground and landing on top of him. "Hiii Izu~!" she smiled, blushing.

His eyes widened. "T-Toga?!"

She put her finger to his lips. "Shhh, Izu. I don't want to get caught, here!"

Izuku furrowed his brows before he began to glow a bright green.

"Hmph!" she huffed, frowning. "I was hoping we could talk before battle, but I guess I have no choice." She leaned down to his ear, smiling. "Sorry, Izu." He looked confused before she plunged a knife into his leg, a searing pain coursing through him.

Before he could let out a scream, she placed her palm over his mouth, his eyes wide as a muffled sound escaped his lips. "Izu, what did I say about being quiet?" Toga giggled. "Naughty boy~!"

Izuku gritted his teeth, attempting to ready his attack again, but he began to feel a sickness churning in his stomach.

"Sorry, Izu," Toga smiled. "I'll be needing your blood, I hope you don't mind." His eyes trailed down the side of his leg, a slight gasp escaping his lips as he noticed the blood pumping from his leg and into a machine on Toga's back.

He gritted his teeth, vision becoming blurred.

Toga giggled as his vision became black with spots. "Nighty-Night, Izu."

---

Once she ensured Izuku was out, Toga stood up, pulling her device out before stretching. "Well, that was much easier than expected!" she giggled. Her eyes trailed down towards Izuku's face, a blush appearing on her cheeks. "Awwh," she gushed, "He looks so sweet with his peaceful face. I'm glad I didn't have to mess it all up!"

Toga quickly capped off her device before pressing her finger to her ear. "Hello, Shiga! Yeah, I got Izu. Send Kurogiri over."

After a few moments, a swirling portal of purple mist formed before her. Toga glanced down at Izuku, furrowing her brows as she attempted to figure out how to get him into the portal. She sighed, crouching down in front of him. She began picking him up, his shirt riding up his stomach.

Toga gasped, giggling. "Woah!" She traced her fingers on his abs. "Izu, you've been working out?" She blushed, biting her lip. You make me love you more and more every day..."

"Toga," Shigaraki spoke harshly through the communicator. "Hurry up!"

Sighing, Toga rolled her eyes. "Fiiine." She quickly grabbed him by the arms before pulling him into the portal, and the two disappeared inside.

---

"What took so long?" Shigaraki asked impatiently.

Toga smiled, dropping Izuku with a thump. She touched her fingers to her cheeks, gushing. "He's just so cute! I couldn't resist..."