Distractions and Destruction

-x- Third Person POV -x-

Unfortunately for U.A. High, the word had already gotten around about the recent turn of Izuku Midoriya. Rumors had circulated and greedy news organizations took the opportunity to plaster the story on their front pages, exploiting the drama and milking out as many views as possible.

And, of course, class was cancelled for Monday. No one knew exactly when classes would resume, but it certainly wasn't until at least a few days. Which, luckily for Class 1A, gave them the prime opportunity to dig for details.

"We already know that the staff have buffed up security around the building," Kirishima mentioned, "But we need to figure out how to get you guys out of here."

"Duh," Bakugo said, rolling his eyes. "Ponytail," he glanced towards the girl.

Yaoyorozu turned her head towards the explosive blonde. "Y-yes?"

"You're a genius, yeah? What do you have?"

Yaoyorozu turned slightly red, and was unsure of herself. "Well, you're plenty smart too, so-"

"I asked you," Bakugo narrowed his eyes. "So give me an answer."

Yaoyorozu's eyes widened before she nodded. "Well... I believe a few of us should act as distractions. Those with charm or noticeable quirks. Uhm... For example," she scanned over the class, "...Mina is quite personable. She can easily engage someone like Present Mic in conversation, as he's the most likely to chat. He's also guarding in the front, giving others the opportunity to sneak past."

As she spoke, Yaoyorozu became more confident. "And Kaminari should go into the forest and activate his lightning, which will certainly draw some teachers' attention. Aoyama can do something similar with his laser. Koda can also use his quirk to distract the teachers with animals." She looked up, determined, before shrinking back down after noticing her classmates' stares. "I suppose...," she mumbled.

"Alright, we'll try it," Bakugo said, surprising Yaoyorozu. "Pinky, once we're done, go talk to the Cockatoo," he ordered.

Mina nodded. "Mhm!"

"Discount Pikachu and Ouiaboo," he turned towards Kaminari and Aoyama, "As soon as he seems distracted, go into the opposite sides of the forests and use your dumb quirks or whatever."

Aoyama winked and Kaminari gave him a thumbs up.

"Alright, man," Kaminari grinned.

"And Rocky," he glanced at Koda, "Take care of the rest of the staff with your weird animal-talking biz."

Koda nodded nervously, looking somewhat terrified.

He paused for a moment before shouting. "Well what are you idiots waiting for?!"

The students with jobs suddenly shot up, surprised, before heading off towards the door.

"Wow, Bakubro," Kirishima grinned, "You're acting like a real leader. And you're calm for once."
"SHUT UP, DUMB HAIR!" Bakugo shouted. "I'M ALWAYS CALM!"

Nervous laughter went around the room, while Kirishima chuckled. "Yeah, that's more like it."

Bakugo growled at the boy, but didn't continue to fire back at him. Instead, he turned towards the group waiting to go with him.

"Alright. Round Face, Icyhot, Glasses. Hurry up and come with me. We'll head out the back."

The three nodded, glancing back at the crowd before hurrying after him.

"Good luck!" Kirishima called after them, grinning.

"Shut it, Dumb Hair!" Bakugo barked back. "We don't need your stupid luck!"