Chapter 3: I'll always be here for you

Olivia: *in shock she sits on her couch and starts to cry*
Olivia: *stars to text Ethan* I- *she deicides not to text Ethan, but to text Josh instead* Joshua... can I call you. I'm sorry you're probably in bed. Something just happened. I- never mind. You probably have better things to do I'm sorry.
Josh: *texts Olivia* Are you okay? *before she can answer he calls Olivia and hears crying*
Josh: *on the phone* Wait, are you crying? Are you okay?
Olivia: *on the phone* No E-ethan just b-broke up with me. He-e thought I was cheating on hi-im... with you. And I don't know what to do or who to turn to.
Josh: *on the phone* What! Oh my god this is all my fault!
Olivia: *on the phone* It not your fault!
Josh: *on the phone* You can't go through this alone... I'm coming over. Well, um, if that's okay with u?
Olivia: *on the phone* Y-yeah. That's f-fine. Thank you Joshua. I'll send my address. *hangs up*
Josh: *He grabs his bag that was already packed with all the HSM movies and his script and he drives over to Olivia's place. He gets there and knocks on her door.* Olivia? It's me, Josh.
Olivia: *She opens the door and gives Josh a hug* W-what did I do wrong?
Josh: You didn't do anything wrong *I say while hugging you* he was the one who assumed things. He didn't have the right to do that. *I walk you over to couch and sit next to you.*
Olivia: *between cries* I thought he trusted me.
Josh: I'm so sorry. Just know that i'm here for you. If you ever need to talk, I'm here and I'm sure the rest of the cast will be too.
Olivia: Thanks Joshy. Hey, can you stay with me for awhile please. I just...I can't be alone right now.
Josh: Is it cool if I just stay here tonight? I could just sleep on your couch. It's pretty comfortable *I say kinda bouncing up and down on the couch.*
Olivia: *giggles between cries*
Josh: Now there's my inner child. *laughs*
Olivia: Okay buddy. *laughs* Whatever you want. I just... I need someone to comfort me. Oh that sounds selfish. I um- can we watch something?
Josh: Sure! What do you want to watch?
Olivia: Ummm... it's just a suggestion but can we watch HSM 2? I know it will be our lives for the next few months,  but please?
Josh: Lets do it! I actually think I have them with me *I dig through my bag* Yes! It's right here! I guess I just grabbed the bag I packed for tomorrow. *I put in the movie disc and sit back next to you on the couch.
Olivia: Thanks Joshy. I really appreciate it.
*"What time Is It?" starts to play*
Josh: This song is definitely a bop!
Olivia: That is sooo true.
*They sit and watch the movie.*
*"You are the Music in Me" plays*  a
Josh: Ahh yesss my favorite! *I start to hum along.*
Olivia: *sings* It's livin in all of us and it's brought us here because you are the music in me!
Josh: *sings* Na na na na oh
Olivia: *sings* Na na na ya ya ya
Josh and Olivia: *sings* You are they music in me. *laughs*
Olivia: Okay, but which one is better: Sharpay and Troy or Gabriella and Troy singing this song?
Josh: Don't get me wrong... I love Sharpay's version... But I definitely gotta stick with the OG Gabriella and Troy version.
Olivia: True. I love all of Sharpay's versions because they are all just classic. But for this song in particular, it's so much more... I don't know... it's just her version gives me sight whiplash not gonna lie *laughs.*
Josh: *laughs* Yea it does. *I start to doze off a little.* I'm sorry if I fall asleep. Just know I'll be right here when u wake up.
Olivia: It's okay. I'm really tired too...*yawns*
Josh: *I smile at you and hum along to fabulous when it starts*
Olivia: *I'm in a half sleep when I hear humming and join along.*
Josh: *sings* Oh I like what I see... I like it a lot. This is absolutely fabulous!!
Olivia: *sings* Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!
Josh: Absolutely  *i look at you ready to yell not*
Olivia and Josh: NOT *we break out laughing*
Olivia: That was amazing. I loved that. Hey Joshy? Thanks for being here for me I really appreciate it. Mmmmmm good night I lov- *I fall asleep before I can finish*
Josh: *I look at you confused* "What was she gonna say," I think to myself.
Josh: *whispers* Good Night Olivia. *I get up and grab a blanket to put over you.*
Josh: *I turn the TV off and sit back on the couch and close my eyes.*