Chapter one: The Attack

The heroes were having a meeting about their students when they got a call that seventeen people were injured by villains. They were able to describe what the villains look like. The heroes decided to send the students to fight the villains since they are going to be heroes one day. The student is now in the forest with their hero costumes and they are ready to fight the villains. Ochaco Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui are fighting Himiko Toga, Tenya Iida and Shoto Todoroki are fighting Dabi, Fumikage Tokoyami and Eijiro Kirishima are fighting Spinner, Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Jiro are fighting Twice and Katsuki Bakugo is fighting Tomura Shigaraki. 

Shigaraki managed to avoid Katsuki's explosion and land a strike on his face, sending him flying to the ground. 'Heh, the heroes decided to send their students to fight us. Good idea, since this was phase one for our plan. Now its times for phase two. And later, he will join us soon." His smirk evilly, even though the hand on his face is covering his smirk. 

At the city~ 

Now somewhere in one of the buildings, Yurei is standing on the edge of the roof and is looking at the people in the streets. His expression is unimpressed. "Hnnnnn, things have changed from the past. It, not the same hometown I lived in before. But it will be all gone when the villains will destroy it." He put his sword aside and start making symbols on his hand and yell. "I Summon the Dragons!!!!!!" As soon he said those words, huge dark clouds start to appear which caused many people to stop what they are doing and look at the clouds. 

"What is happing?" "Is there going to be a storm?" "Wait, something moving in those clouds!!!" One person pointed to the clouds and huge dragon crackling like electricity. "What are those?" "Are they...Dragons!??!?" The people start to get worried, unable to do something and they are scared. 

The dragons look at the city before starting to attacking the people below. Several more dragon form appears and starts to attack, the people start to run in fear and scream in terror, most of them got eaten by the dragons, while some of them are killed or injured. Yurei watches the people getting eaten, killed, or injured, a small smirk starts to form on his mouth, before teleporting from the building. 

Back at the forest~ 

The students are almost exhausted and the villains are also exhausted, they use all their Quirk powers. They were about to attack again when Tomura heard Yurei's voice. "Shigaraki, phase two is complete. Now it time for me to do phase three." He smirked at phase two is complete before looking at the villains. 

The villains look at Shigaraki with confused in their eyes. He gives them the look that phase two is complete and that phase three is next, before shouting. "Fall back, for now, you guys!!!" 

The villains nodded, and Kurogiri appears, using his Warp Gate, and one by one, the villains stepped into the portal. "So you fucker decided to run away!?!??!?" Katsuki yelled and  Tomura glanced at him. "We're not running away. We decided to retreat. But you guys will never be the same again when he will join us." 

The heroes student looks confused about what Shigaraki said. "What do you mean that he will join you?" Katsuki said. Tomura didn't answer but stepped into the portal. "You'll see." And the wrap swirled, and vanished into thin air.