Chapter Four: Finding Izuku Midoriya.

"Izuku Midoriya is missing." There was silence as All Might said those words and is filled with sadness in it. All Might care for Izuku deeply and seen as his son and acts as a father figure to him. "What!?!?!?" Katsuki and Shoto shouted at the same time, while Ochaco gasp and Tenya looks speechless. "How did Midoriya is missing?" Shoto looks at All Might with anger and fear of his expression. 

Midnight aka Nemuri Kayama spoke up. "He went missing after the dragon creature appears along with the villains." "Yes and we believe that the League of Villains has kidnapped him." Shota Aizawa aka as Erasure Hero: Eraser Head spoke last. "But why these fucking villains would kidnap Deku!??!?" Katsuki angrily asks and Shoto shoots a glace at Katsuki, he dislikes it that Katsuki calls Midoriya 'Deku' and he deeply cares for Midoriya. "We don't know, but that why we call you here. We didn't want to worry about others. But we chose you since all of you are closet friends with Midoriya." 

All Might said as he is looking at Katsuki, Shoto, Ochaco, and Tenya, he is also aware that Katsuki and Izuku were childhood friends before Katsuki got his Quirk. Before continue talking. "So this is going to be your mission. Your mission is to find Midoriya and bring him back. Also, you need to find out that the League of Villains kidnap Midoryia. Attack them at any coasts." "Yes, All Might!!!" Katsuki, Shoto, Ochaco, and Tenya shouted and bowed at the same time. "Good. You're all dismissed!!!!" Katsuki, Shoto, Ochaco, and Tenya got out of their chairs and left the room. 

As Katsuki, Shoto, Ochaco, and Tenya are walking back to their classroom, Bakugo is thinking about what Shota said. 'We believe that the League of Villains has kidnapped him.' 'Why they kidnapped Deku? What do they want for him?' He is lost in thought that he didn't notice a villain is watching him and others from the window. He smirks at Bakugo's confusions face. 'Heh, guess they find out that Izuku is missing. But they will never bring his memories back. His dream of becoming a hero is over. Wait till I tell Tomura and the others.' He chuckled quietly and continues watching them, before disappearing into thin air.