Chapter Nineteen: Saving Izuku Midoriya and Yurei unleashed his Quirk.

The heroes are now in the city, well half of the city since it was destroyed by the dragon creature created by Yurei. Now they are trying to find Izuku and the League of Villains. But their surprised, they couldn't find them. 

"Damn it, where is the fucking villains at!??!? I need to find Deku before it too late!!!!!" Bakugo yelled in frustration as he kicks some rocks while Kirishima tries to calm down as the others watched and they also frustration that they couldn't find Izuku. 

"Where could the villains be?" Jiro said after they searched the city for one hour. All they know that Yurei is a demon/spirit villain that comes back alive and that he continues killing hero and they find out he erased Izuku's memories. 

"I think they're-" Lida was about to say when he was interrupted by someone. 

"I can't believe that the whole class 1-A from U.A. High School has come to the city to save Midoriya from the League of Villains." 

The students turn their heads around and saw Hitoshi Shinso from Class 1-C, standing a piece of large metal and he is wearing his U.A. PE uniform. 

"Hitoshi Shinso!! What are you doing here?" There was confusion and shock in Ashido's tone and other students from class 1-A are also confused and shocked too. 

Shinso got down from the large metal and walks towards them. "I overheard that Midoriya was kidnapped by the League of Villains and that he was brainwashed by a villain named Yurei. Since Midoriya is my friend, I was able to seek past by the teachers, and hoping to join Bakugo, Todoroki, Lida, and Uraraka-sama. But didn't expect that the whole class of 1-A would help too." Shinso said as he looks all of Midoriya's friends and is happy that they all came to save him. 

"Well, since you decided to help us, Shinso. I guess we have no choice but to let you come with us and save Midoriya." Tenya said with confidence and Shinso nodded his head. 

The heroes continue searching for Midoriya and the League of Villains but to their disappoints, they didn't find them. But they keep searching for him. 

Three hours have gone by, and they still haven't found him yet. 

"Fucking damn it!!!! Where are the fucking villains!?!??! We better fucking find them before Deku would forget about us and his Quirk would be gone!!!!" Bakugo yelled and felt like using his Quirk to explosion everything. 

The heroes shake their heads and start talking. As they were talking, Shoji noticed something from the corner of his eyes. 

"Hey, guys. Look!!" 

The heroes stop talking and saw what Shoji is pointing at. There in the middle of half of the city destroyed, stood a tall building. Unscratched, unharmed and unbroken. 

"A building? How could that building still be standing after the dragon creature destroyed half of the city?" Uraraka said as she stares at it with confusion and shock in her eyes. 

"Unless that where the League of Villains and Midoriya are. In that building." Todoroki said and the other student quickly nodded their heads. "Now is not the time to standing around!! We better go to that building right now!!" Todoroki quickly said as he went ahead. 

"Right!!" Everybody said and they quickly follow him and all of them start running toward that one building in the middle of half of the city destroyed.  

'Don't worry, Midoriya. We are on our way to save you. Just hold Midoriya and don't forget about us. Because if you do forget about us, I won't see your cute smile that you always smile at people, including me." An image of Midoriya's smile at him appears which made him blushing but he quickly shook it off and focused on saving Midoriya from the League of Villains.