Chapter Five: The mission and League of Villains hideout.

In the forest, where the students were fighting the League of Villains, Katsuki, Todoroki, Ocahco, and Tenya are in the forest, looking for clues about Izuku Midoriya who the heroes believed the League of Villains kidnapped him and they wearing their hero customers. All Might said Midoriya was last seen when he enters in the forest to help the other to fight the villains, but never made it and is believed that he was kidnapped on the way there. Now All Might have sent Katsuki, Todoroki, Ocahco, and Tenya on a mission. Their mission is: Bring and find Izuku Midoriya!!! 

"Damn it!!!!! There are no fucking clues!!!!" Katsuki yelled in furious and kick some specks of dirt on the ground. Tenya annoyed by Katsuki yelling told him to calm down, but Katsuki ignored him and continue screaming and kicking some specks of dirt. Ocahco is also looking for clues but failed to find anything. Todoroki who is ignored Katsuki yelling is studying the ground very closely. He lowers his head close to the ground and saw footprints. "Hey, guys!!!! I found something!!!" Katsuki, Tenya, and Ocacho turn their heads and stop what they are moving and start to walk to Todoroki's sides. 

"What did you found, Todoroki?' Ocahco asks. "Yeah tell us you half and half bastard." Todoroki felt veins in his body but ignored it. "I found some footprints." Tenya, Ocahco, and Katsuki look and saw footprints. "Those footprints, could it be..." Ocahco looks at Shoto and he nodded. "Yep, these footprints belong to Izuku Midoriya." "Then All Might was right, Midoriya has been kidnapped by the League of Villains." Tenya said. Shoto nodded his head. "But when these fucking villains kidnapped Deku?" Katsuki is surprised that the villans were able to kidnap Deku.

"I don't know, but they must have kidnapped him after the dragon appears, starts attacking the people, and when the villains retreated." Todoroki said as he remembers during the battle, the League of Villains retreated. 

 They continue looking at the footprints and there was silence for three hours. "Since we now know that the villains have kidnapped Izuku. We better find those villains and save Izuku before they could force him to join the villains." Ocahco said with a serious look on her face, the other nodded their heads and they also have serious look their face and leave the forest. 

Meanwhile at the League of Villains hideout~ 

Midoriya is sleeping on a bed, with no window, and is very dark in the room, except for a small light. He stirred in his sleep before opening his eyes; with some effort, he sat up and pushed back the blanket to reveal he is wearing nothing but his boxers. "Where...where am I?" Midoriya whispered to himself as he looked around in this room, but some reason it looks familiar to him like he been in here before. His green eyes looked like the eyes of a young innocent child, innocent, and curious. 

He continues looking around the room, and he saw something. Beside him, Midoriya saw a pile of clothing sitting next to him, slowly he forced himself to his feet and grabbed the clothes in his hands. He looks at it before he starts putting it on. The clothes he is wearing are simple dark grey sleeved polo, black dress pants, and shoes, red necktie, and black gloves. The clothes Midoriya is wearing is villain clothes, but he doesn't know it yet. Midoriya looks at the clothes and surprised that it fits perfectly for him. 

Now dressed Midoriya made to the door, open it, and looking around and saw an arrow pointing in the hallway. Confusion, he followed the arrow and later find him in a barroom. "These places look so familiar. It felt like I been here before a long time ago." He looked around the place and stare at the barroom. His attention was drawn away from the barroom by a soft sound on his left; he quickly turns around only to blink in shock when he saw ten figures standing there. 

"W-wha-?" "Izuku!!!" A girl with pale, dirty ash-blonde styled into two messy buns, with a smile on her face and blushing. Her outfit looks like Japanese schools. As she threw herself at Midoriya forcing them both to the floor, the green-headed boy laid there stunned for a couple of seconds before he sat up and tried to push the strange happy girl off of him. "W-what are you doing? G-Get off of me!! Who are you?" But fail. 

"Toga, he won't recognize us, and you if you don't let him see our face and know who we are." A man who seemed to be in his early twenties that has longish, black hair that spikes up around his head, hanging low over his eyes which are thin, turquoise and heavily lidded and has patches of gnarled, wrinkled, purple skin that cover much of his lower face and neck, all the way down past his collarbone, below his eyes and on his arm and legs that seems attached to the rest of his skin by multiple, crude surgical staples or hoop piercings. Togo slowly released Midoriya and sat up, smiling at him. "I know that." She said with excitement in her voice. "Izuku Midoriya, do you remember us?" The ten-figure stared at him with hope in their faces, Midoriya looks at them before he gasps slightly and his eyes widened in recognition.