Chapter Six: Childhoods friends and memories.

League of Villains Hideout~ 

Izuku is sitting on a stool along with the rest of the villains, he remembers them and their names, Muscular, Magne, Spinner, Twice, Mr. Compress, Himiko Toga, Dabi, Kurogiri and the boss of the League of Villains: Tomura Shigaraki. He also learns that a new villain joined their league and his name was Yurei Zankoku. It turns out that Izuku has been friends with them for a very long time and for some reason, he has forgotten about them. 

"Here you go. A bowl of ramen." Kurogiri said he placed the bowl in front of Izuku. Everybody is eating ramen for dinner since Kurogiri was cooking for them. "Thank you." Izuku whispered gratefully as he smiled at the warm food and start eating it, slurping the ramen noddles. "It is good?" Toga asked in concern, the villains have stopped eating and look at him, waiting for his answer and Izuku grinned as he slurping the last two ramen noddles into his mouth; he didn't want his friend Toga to get worried that he didn't like it. "It's great." He reassured and Toga smiled cheerfully, so did the other villains and went back eating. 

After everybody finishes eating, Kurogiri cleared the bowls away to start cleaning them. Izuku just sat in his stool, wondering what to do next when Tomura appeared beside him. Izuku was startled that Tomura appears out of nowhere. He was about to open his mouth when Tomura hands him a folded piece of paper. "Open it, Izuku. There something inside the paper that I wanted you to see." said Tomura as he looks him with a small smile. Izuku looks surprised at first but took the folded paper from him. 

He looks at the folded paper in his hands for a while, before unfolding it. In the paper was a drawing, like a kindergarten drawing. The drawing was Tomura and Izuku, but they were kids in the drawing, Tomura has a number 8 on above his head and Izuku has a number 4 on above his head too, hinting how old they were. "This drawing...Did I make this?" Izuku looks at the drawing with his eyes widened in confusion. "Yes, you made this drawing since we became best friends. I keep it since it was my favorite memory of us. It very special to me." Tomura said as he looks at Izuku with a smile on his face. Izuku looks shocked and surprised before looking at the drawings. 

Memories flashback~ 

It was raining on the street of the neighborhood, a young boy who is seemed to be four years old, with fluffy dark-green hair is running along aside with an older boy who is seemed to be eight years old, with messy grayish-blue hair and deathly pale skin, tinged yellow. Both of them are running in the rain, but they don't seem to mind it since both of them are laughing together. They continue running until they enter into somebody's house. A young woman with short green hair with a ponytail on the left, wearing an apron appears out from the kitchen and is smiling at the two children. 

"You two kids, didn't you know it was going to rain today?" The woman said with a calm voice as she wipes the children with the towel, to keep them dry. They both smiled at her and giggled. "We did. Mom, but we want to step the puddles!!!" The boy said who turns out to be her son smiled at his mom and is holding the older boy's fingers who is blushing a little bit. The mother looked at the two children and smiled sweetly. "You silly Izuku and Tomura. Now, why do you go to the living room, watched some TV while I made dinner?" She asked and two of them nodding their heads. 

The two boys are sitting in the living room watching TV and they are watching All Might saving peoples, Izuku is holding an All Might toy in his left hand with his eyes filled with excitement while Tomura is looking at Izuku. He noticed how big and innocent his eyes are and how pretty his eyes color is, he could feel his cheeks turning bright pink. Izuku noticed that Tomura is staring at him. "Hey Tomura, why aren't you watching All Might with me?" Tomura stops staring at Izuku and got flutter. "S-sorry I-I didn't m-mean to." He stuttered with his cheek turn bright red. They both continuing watch All Might in silence, Tomura watched All Might defeated a Villain which made him look his hands. 

He remembers that he killed his whole family with his Quirk and that he lived alone in the street until Izuku found him and bring him home and that his mother treats and nurse him back to health, they didn't mind his Quirk even though half of their stuff are ruins, they accepted him and Izuku saw him a cool person with a Unique Quirk that makes him a cool hero which made Tomura feel happiness in his heart for the first time, but still, he wonders that he might use his Quirk for evil since he killed his family. "Izuku." He quietly said and Izuku turns his head at him. "Yes, Tomura." "If I became a villain due to my Quirk...would you still be my best friend?" He whispered very softly with a hint of sadness in it and looks at him with worried eyes. 

There was silence at Tomura said those words, Tomura felt that he want to leave the house when. "Of course I would stay best friend with you!" Izuku said as he looked with a bright face and a big smile. Tomura looks shocked and surprised that Izuku would stay best friends with him even if he becomes a villain. "But what if we went separate way and we don't see each other again?" He quietly asked. Izuku didn't say anything but held out his pinker finger in front of him and looks at him with a bigger smile. "Then we will make a pinky promise. A promise we will be best friends together and forever." Tomura looks surprised again but happy that Izuku would be his best friends forever and maybe something more when they grow older. "OK. Let do the pinky promise." Tomura cheerfully said as he held out his pinky finger, their pinky finger touched each other and Tomura could feel his heart beatings. "Ok. Now let stared the promise."

Memories flashback ended~  

"That right. You and I were best friends. My mother and I have brought you into our house. I remember everything about us!!!!" Izuku realized with a grin causing Tomura to grin happily along with the villages. "So did you remember the promise that you made with Tomura?" Dabi questioned impatiently causing Izuku to blink in shock and made him looks at Tomura. "You don't remember the promise I made?" Tomura shakes his head which Midoriya confusion before he closed his eyes and tried to bring the memories back. 

Instead flashes appeared in his mind; Tomura looking scared, screaming his name as he felt a strong hand on his throat, a hero turned into a villain with dark black empty eyes swinging down a huge sword and him watching in horror as he saw blood and someone in black purple mist appeared in the air. 

Midoriya chocked as his hands went to his hair before falling down from the stool and to his knees; Tomura and the other villans quickly appear and knelt down to his side as his body shook with vicious trembles. "Izuku!!! Are you alright?" Toga asked with a worried face. Finally, Izuku managed to catch his breath, but let his hands fall from his hair; he looked at the villans and Tomura sadly while shaking his head. 

"I'm sorry but I just can't remember what happened." He whispered causing Tomura to look down to the ground in disappointment; Dabi sighed as he helped Midoriya along with Toga sit back down on the couch while Midoriya tried to get himself back in order. "What have I been doing all this time?" Izuku questioned after seeing the memories when he and Tomura were best friends and that he lived with him and his mother back when they were kids. Tomura heisted unsure of how to answer him and Yurei quickly answered instead. 

"You've been sleeping, Izuku. You've been asleep for a very long time." Yurei explained with his normal emotionless voice, and the villains nodded their heads and Izuku blinked at them in confusion. "Sleeping?" "Yes. You have been sleeping for a long time when you got injured by a hero that you were trying to kill."Spinner said and made Midoriya more confusion "Kill?" "Yes both of us have turned villains when we were rejected from being a hero. I was rejected from becoming a hero due to my Quirk and that my Quirk is only for villains not for heroes. And you were rejected from becoming a hero since you were Quirkless. But don't worry; we won't let anything happen to us, okay? We're going to be together forever and best friends." Tomura said with a grin which Midoriya returns and nodded his head.