Chapter Three: Izuku Midoriya's missing.

The students of the U.A. High School is walking towards their school, still shaken and shocked about what happened last night. They fought the villains in the forest, and then suddenly dragon-like creatures appear from big clouds and start killing, injuring, and eating peoples. The attacks were sudden that the heroes didn't make in time to save the people from the dragon-like. 'I'm going to kill those villans again when I seem them again!!' Katsuki Bakugo said as he is walking towards his classroom. 

The students are talking about the dragon-like creatures that appear in the city and that some of them couldn't go to sleep. Katsuki rolls his eyes and thinks that they are scared to meet the dragon-like creatures again. But he noticed one person is not here, the person who would smile and have a shine in his eyes every time he would smile. 'Where is that shit bastard Deku? He never late for school.' He was about to ask some of his friends where Deku is when Shota Aizawa enter the classroom. 

Everybody went to their seats and got it quiet in the classroom. "Ok before I start this class, I am going to call one of you and that you leave this classroom and follow me because each of you needs to know something." There was a big silence from the students and confused about what their teacher said. 

Aizawa clears his throat as he pulls out a piece of paper and begins calling one by one of his students that would leave the classroom. 

"Katsuki Bakugo. Ochaco Uraraka. Tenya Iida. And Shoto Todoroki." As soon as their names were called, Katsuki, Ochaco, Tenya, and Shoto got out of their seats and starts to follow Shota, leaving the classroom and made their classmates worried. 

The four are walking with their teacher and they continued walking until they are in a room with the other heroes. All Might in sitting in a chair and there is a hint of sadness and grief in his face which made the four students confused. "What is going on here? And why did you call us here?" Ochaco asked with a worried and confused look on her face. 

All Might sigh and looks them. "The reason I asked Shota to call you here is that..." He pauses for a moment, before looking away from them. "Because of what? Fucking tell us already!!!!" Bakugo said with irritated in his voices. Tenya and Shoto shook their heads and Uraraka sigh because of Bakugo's foul languages. All Might turn his head and look at them. "Izuku Midoriya is missing."