Chapter Twenty-Five: Midoriya and Shigaraki's forgotten and lost past.

"Thank god, it all over." Present Mic said and the others agreed with him and nodded their heads before turning to see Bakugo and Midoriya. 

Bakugo and Midoriya have knelt on the ground, Bakugo has his arms wrapped around Midoriya, afraid to let go of him. Then he felt a stir in his arms and quickly let go of Midoriya and both of them are standing up. 

"Kacchan...?" Midoriya suddenly whispered in confusion as he lifted his head, Bakugo felt tears fill his eyes but still smiled. 

"Hello, Deku." Bakugo whispered and Midoriya before he slowly returned his smile. The two of them slowly stood up and saw their friends, heroes/teachers and Inko running towards them. 

"Midoriya!!!" They rushed up to Midoriya and one by one starts hugging him with a relief look. Some of them start talking to them and some of them are still hugging him. Midoriya looks surprised, but smile at them since he saw worried they were. 

But Midoriya quickly looked to the side when he heard a familiar groan; his eyes widened in slight shock when he saw Shigaraki and Yurei on the floor bleeding. 

As his friends, heroes/teachers and Inko were busy talking, he quickly took off running, which Bakugo noticed and saw that Deku is running toward Shigaraki and Yurei. 

"I'm here you guys." Midoriya quietly said as he fell to his knees; he reached out and took Shigaraki's hands in his own.  

"Midoriya...it that you?" Shigaraki asked quietly and Midoriya nodded. 

"Yeah, it's me." He whispered causing Shigaraki to smile and could feel his heart is beating. 

"This is our punishment? For making you kill your friends and erase your memories? Shigaraki whispered and Yurei gripped his hand on Midoriya's shoulder to gain his attention. 

"Midoriya please don't blame your childhood friend Shigaraki." He said hoarsely. 

Midoriya looked at him in confusion before his eyes focused on Shigaraki before his eyes widened in shock. 

Flashback memory~  

"Ah!! Mommy help us!!!" A young Midoriya screamed in the woods as his mother is running as fast as she could. "Where are you guys??" She shouted and continues running as she stopped and her eyes widened in shock as she caught sight of what was going on. 

Midoriya and Shigaraki were cornered at the edge of a cliff with a Hero standing in front of them. "A hero?" Inko though in confusion. "Inko!!" Shigaraki shouted before quickly shielding Midoriya with his arms as the hero is prepared to kill them.    

"Stop it!! Get away from them!!" Inko shouted as she uses her Quirk to send some rocks at the hero which cause him to fell on the ground, went unconscious a little bit. This gave her a chance to run to her son and his friend's side. 

"Are you two alright?" Inko asks she crouched down in front of them; Izuku was crying slightly in fear but he managed to nod and grip his mother's arm tightly, so did Shigaraki. 

"Inko that was cool!" Shigaraki cheered causing Inko to smile at him slightly but Izuku suddenly gasped in fear. 

"Mom behind you!" Izuku shouted and Inko immediately turned around, protecting the two children behind her back. The hero has regained unconscious and then Inko eyes widened in shock as black shadow started surrounding the Hero and Inko could see his head was tilted at an unnatural angle. 

'What..is he?" Inko whispered to herself as she is ready to protect her son and his friend; the Hero stumbled around as a Demon suddenly appeared around his neck. 

"Memory!! I want...to erase your memory!!! Yummy and sweet memories for me to eat!!!" The hero hissed, grinning evilly and Inko's eyes widened in shock and fear. 

"Run you guys!!" Inko shouted which they obeyed and starts running but not too far. Izuku turn his head and saw that his mother was about to fight the hero. She was about to use her Quirk when... 

Whoosh!!!! 

The Demon uses his tail to swing at Inko's neck, leaving no mark nor she is bleeding. The Demon has erased Inko's memories about Shigaraki, just Tomura Shigaraki. She fell to the ground and went unconscious. 

The hero was about to kill her when Izuku throws a rock at him, hitting his head which starts to bleed a little bit. The hero growled and saw the young boy with green hair and green eyes, staring at him with a scared but angry face. 

"You leave my mother alone!!!" Izuku shouted at the hero and was about to throw another rock at him when the hero wrapped his hands around Izuku's throat and lifted him in the air. Izuku gasped and scratched at the hands but they didn't budge. 

"You're no hero...You're a villain!!!" Izuku gasped but the man simply laughed and tightened his hold on Izuku's throat causing him to release a strangled cry. 

"Izuku!!!" Shigaraki shouted as he watches the hero/villain caught his best friend and is ready to kill him and his mother. 

The man continued to laugh as he tripped Izuku's head back and forced his mouth open; Izuku's eyes widened in horror as the transparent Demon once again appeared around the man's neck. 

With a laugh, the Demon forced his tail down Izuku's throat causing him to choke as he tried to breathe, his memories of Shigaraki Tomura was getting erased and his eyes turning bright red as the Demon slowly took control. 

"Arg!" Both the Demon and the Hero screamed as they felt like they lost one of their legs; the man looked down to see Shigaraki glaring up at him. Shigaraki has used his Quirk which decays the man's legs. 

"You leave Izuku alone you villain!!!" Shigaraki shouted before the hero/villain suddenly swung his hand and punched him to the ground. 

"You little brat!!"  He growled as Izuku fell from his grip to the ground gasping for breath; the man started stalking toward the terrified Shigaraki. 

"Shigaraki!!!" Izuku cried out and coughed as he tried to force himself to his feet, his eyes wide with horror. 

The Demon laughed as he forced the hero/villain to use his Quirk at the terrified young boy, Izuku screamed in despair when someone in black purple mist appeared out of nowhere and kill the hero/villain as blood stained the ground and everything went black to Izuku as he closes his eyes. 

Flashback memory ended~ 

Now you guys know how Izuku forgot about his memory with Shigaraki.