Chapter Seventeen: Class 1-A.

In the U.A. High School.

Bakugo, Tenya, and Uraraka went inside the school, to look for their friends/classmates. Even though All Might and their teachers told them to keep a secret so their friends won't get worried about Izuku. But now, they are going to work together to save Izuku from the League of Villains. 

They continue searching for them when Bakugo said that they might be in the classroom which Tenya and Uraraka agreed. 

They went into the classroom and saw all their classmates including Todoroki in their heroes' outfit. Tenya was about to talk when Kirishima spoke up. 

"We know what happened to Izuku and we want to save him from the League of Villains." The heroes nodded their heads. 

Tenya, Uraraka, and Bakugo looks surprised that their friends have already found out. "H-how did you guys find out?" Uraraka asked and Todoroki step forwards. 

"I told them. They overheard when I was fighting Dabi in the city and they find out that Midoriya was kidnapped and brainwashed by the League of Villains." There was anger in Todoroki's voice when he said Dabi's name and the League of Villains.

"Yes. And we are going to help you guys because Izuku is our friends and we can't let the League of Villains keep brainwashing him." said Momo who is now standing next to Todoroki and now all of them are standing up and all of them have determined looks on their faces, including their eyes. 

Tenya, Uraraka, and Bakugo stared at them with a surprised and shocked face before a grin appeared in their faces. They were about to ask them to save Izuku with them, but they already agreed to thanks to Todoroki. 

"Thank you, Todoroki. For telling them already. Now we are going to work together and save Izuku." Uraraka said with a grin on her face. 

"Hey, half and half bastard. When you were fighting Dabi. Did he tell you anything that they have done to Deku?" Bakugo asks and Todoroki looks at him with a glace before speaking. 

"I don't know, but he didn't such much. But he said Midoriya and Shigaraki has special friendship bond." 

There was a gasp from everybody and there was shocked and horror on the heroes' faces when Todoroki said those words. 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Why would Deku would have a special friendship bond with a fucking villain? He never fucking tells me that he was friends with a villain when we were little or before we fucking enter the U.A. High School!" Bakugo shouted as there was anger in his face and slam the desk with his hands. Which lets out a loud bam causing the students to flinch, but not Todoroki. 

"Maybe he is lying about Izuku and that villain has a special friendship bond." Mina said with Aoyama nodding his head, agreeing that Mina is right. 

"I don't think so, Mina. Because I was fighting Dabi, another villain appear and told me that he erased Midoriya's memories about us." Said Todoroki as he clenches his fists as he remembers that villain told him. "WHAT!?!?!? HOW COULD THAT FUCKING VILLAIN ERASED DEKU'S MEMORIES!!?!?" Bakugo shouted. 

There was silence as Todoroki lowers his head for a while before liting it up. "I don't know how that villain erased Midoriya's memories but he told me another word that confused me." 

"What words did he said to you?" Asui said as she is standing next to Tokoyami, their hands almost touching each other, which neither of them notice. 

"He said, "Yurei Zankoku" before disappearing with Dabi." Todoroki said as he could still hear that villain said that words over and over again in his head. 

"What that words supposed to mean?" Said Mashirao. 

"That word means that Yurei Zankoku is the name of the villain from 1856." 

The students turn their heads and saw Aizawa standing in the doorway, along with All Might, Hizashi Yamada and Midnight. All of them has a serious look on their face. 

From 1856? What does Aizawa mean that Yurei Zankoku is a villain from 1856? Find out in the next chapter.