Chapter Thirteen: Argument.

At the U.A. School High School~ 

Uraraka, Tenya, and Bakugo are the school, they told All Might and the teachers about what happened at the forest and that the League of Villains has brainwashed Izuku, making him think that he is a villain. 

Now they are in the classroom, waiting for their teachers for the answer and their classmates from the battle they fought League of Villains in the city. 

"Uraraka, no matter how we talk about it, it's obvious the League of Villains are the ones behind this whole mess; they even managed to take Izuku, which means that new villain must be incredibly strong." Tenya looks at Uraraka who is getting more worried about Izuku. 

"I can't believe Izuku would forget about us though. Did you guys see what he was wearing? He didn't even look like a hero, he looks a villain. A villain that doesn't have memories about his friends." Uraraka told Tenya and Bakugo but she paused when Bakugo isn't looking at her. 

"Did you hear what I said, Bakugo?" There was angry and worried in Uraraka's voices. 

"Yes, Uraraka I heard what you said." Bakugo muttered in annoyance as he brought his hand to rub his face with a sigh; finally, he allowed his hand to drop and looked off to the side. 

"What should we do now, huh? All Might and the damn teachers are talking about what to do with Deku who has mysteriously become a villain. Heck, he doesn't remember us or probably All Might." Bakugo said, his tone is filled with anger in it. 

Uraraka and Tenya looked at him before one of them starts speaking. "Bakugo, did you see how hatred and anger he looked. We've never seen Izuku hold hatred at heroes before. Or at least he was until he collapsed to the ground in agony thanks to Bakugo." Uraraka laughed softly without humor before she looked at Tenya and Katsuki sadly. 

Tenya pats her shoulder, "Uraraka-" Before he could his finish his sentences.  he was interrupted by Katsuki. "I'm beginning to wonder why we're trying so hard to bring him back." Bakugo admitted and Uraraka and Tenya's eyes widened in shock. 

"W-What? Bakugo we can't leave Izuku without his memory! If we do that then everything will continue to fall apart!! All Might is worried about Izuku because he holds the Quirk called 'One For All" and he is also All Might successor!! His mom is going to be worried about her son is missing!! The League of Villains will continue brainwashing Izuku until he is forced to kill the heroes with them!!" Tenya shouts causing Bakugo tsk and look to the side; Uraraka looks upset and worried, and Tenya shook his head angrily as he continued on. 

"Did you forget that you and Izuku were childhood friends?? He always tried to help you when you were little, but you always refused!! Even though you and Izuku aren't friends anymore!! You always yell at him, calling him worthless even though he got a Quirk from All Might!! You once told him to disappear from the world!!! AND GUESS WHAT!!! YOU GOT YOUR WISH NOW AND THAT IZUKU IS BRAINWASH BY THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!!! YOU'RE HAPPY NOW!! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT IZUKU ANYMORE!! Even though you don't care for him anymore, deep down, you do!!!" 

There was silence between them after Tenya finishes yelling and shouting at Bakugo. "Answer me, Bakugo!!" Tenya shouts but Bakugo refused to answer; only looking away as he bit his lip and clutched his hands tightly on his hero costumes. 

More silence fell between the three of them before Tenya scoffed and looked to the side while crossing his arms over his chest and Uraraka looking more upset that Bakugo isn't saying anything. 

"Fine. You know what? Screw you, Bakugo! If you won't save Izuku, then me and Uraraka are going to do it ourselves! I don't care if he doesn't remember me or Uraraka or anybody else or hold hatred for the heroes. I bet that his hatred for heroes is fake since the League of Villains has brainwashed him." Tenya said as he and Uraraka walk towards the door. Uraraka sighed before she looked back at Bakugo sadly. 

"I hate to say this, but Tenya is right. You don't care about Izuku anymore, but deep down, you do." She said softly and sadly before leaving the room with Tenya. 

Bakugo watched Tenya and Uraraka disappeared from his eyesight before looking down to his lap with a sigh. He could still hear Tenya saying. "You don't care about Izuku anymore!" He could feel the throbbing pain his heart as he looked out of the window.