Chapter Fifteen: Bakugo feeling guilty?

In the U.A. High School~

Bakugo laid back against the desk with his hands behind his head; he watched small white clouds passed over the blue sky. His mind continued to work against him as he tried to work out what to do. 

Tenya was right, he still deeply cares for Deku even though he got a Quirk from All Might and enter the U.A. High School. He was worried about him whenever they fought villains and he did ask Deku to go jump off the roof back in their middle school and he did get his wish that Deku would disappear in the world since he is brainwashed by the League of Villains. 

He has never seen him hold hatred at the heroes before, the eyes he stared at him. There was a deep hatred in his eyes as he suddenly holds a deep hatred for the heroes, but he is that the League of Villains brainwashed him. 

He looks at the window again and saw two birds flying, one is yellow and one is green. Both of them are happy together as they want to stay side by side. 

He continues staring at the sky when he could hear a little voice in his head. "Kacchan!" And before he knows it, he starts to have a flashback of him and Deku when they were four years old. 

Flashback memories/thought~ 

In the woods, there was a young boy with yellow hair and red eyes and behind is a young boy with forest green hair and the eyes the same color of his hair. Both of them are walking happily in the woods and their name is Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya and they are best friends.

"So when do you think that your Quirk will come?"  Katsuki asks as they continued walking in the woods. Katsuki has already got his Quirk and his Quirk is Explosion and he and Izuku have been playing heroes, and Katsuki and Izuku agreed if both of them got Quirk, they would play heroes together with their Quirk.

"I don't know, but I hope I got a Quirk from my father or my mother's sides. Maybe I would get a combination of them!" Izuku said excitedly which made Katsuki smile and together they play in the woods, pretending to be heroes to save people. Those were happy memories about Katsuki and Izuku when they were young, but that all changed when Izuku and his mom find out that he was Quirkless after they went to see the doctor. 

Since then, Izuku was bullying by Katsuki who always calls him. "Deku." and calling him worthless and useless and that he would never be a hero without his Quirk. Since that day, Izuku and Katsuki stop playing together and their friendship was destroyed. 

Years have passed, and Katsuki still bullying Izuku and once told him to go jump off the roof and die. Even though Izuku was bullying by Katsuki and other people, he never gives up his dream of becoming a hero like All Might. 

Katsuki thought that Izuku would never join U.A. High School, but he was surprised and shocked to see Izuku got a Quirk from All Might, but that didn't change for Bakugo and he still bullying Izuku and always refused his help just like when they were kids. 

But now, that Midoriya got kidnapped and brainwashed by the League of Villains and end up holding a deep hatred for the heroes. 

Katsuki began to wonder what would happen if he stays friends with Deku, even without a Quirk. And that he will protect him from other peoples that bullying him and he felt like this his fault for letting Deku suffered from pain, humiliation, and bullying which leads the League of Villains to kidnap him. 

Flashback memories/thought end~ 

"This is all my fault. If only I have been there with Deku the whole time since childhood then the League of Villains won't take notice of him and kidnapped him. This is my fault." Bakugo said softly and quietly and could feel tears in his eyes. 

He hasn't cried when he was a baby and that he never cries when he was a toddler, kids and now teenager years. But he is crying right now because he's somehow feeling guilty about what he did with Deku when they were little. 

Tears are falling from Bakugo's eyes as he put his hand to his mouth and quietly sob, alone in the classroom.