Chapter Twelve: Dabi vs Todoroki and the truth.

At the city~

On the street, the League of Villains is fighting the student from the U.S. School. Todoroki has come to help them from the orders of Midnight and he leaves Uraraka, Bakugo, and Tenya in the forest, he knows that Bakugo would yell at him but he doesn't care, all he wanted to find and save Midoriya from the League of Villains. 

Right now, Todoroki is fighting Dabi. Far away from the people where they won't get hurt. Todoroki was able to doge Dabi's Quirk that has a blue flame surrounded his hands. He quickly doge from the fireballs. 

"I'm impressed that you are strong, Shoto Todoroki." There is sarcastic in his voice as he looked at him with anger in his eyes. "Shut up!!!" Todoroki shouted at him and use his ice powers to attack Dabi but he quickly doge it. 

They continuing dodging from each other's attack until both of them have run out of breath. They stare at each other with hate in their eyes. "So, tell me. Why did you kidnap Midoriya? And where he is?" 

There was silence between them as Shoto was about to ask him again when he started snickering for no reason.  "So you heroes have found out that we kidnapped him? Bravo. But instead of asking me, you should ask our leader. Tomura Shigaraki." 

"Why should I ask him?" He threw a glance at Dabi to which Dabi starts smiling and before he could realize it, there was a blue flame coming at him. 

"Because he and Midoriya have a special friendship bond." Todoroki uses his firepower which slices through the blue flames. "What do you mean that Tomura and Midoriya have a special friendship bond!?!??! Midoriya has never been friends with villains!!! If he did, he would tell us!!!" 

There was anger in Todorki's eyes as he clenches his fist with both ice and firepower in his hands. The thought of Midoriya being friends with Tomura makes him sick and angry. But there also a hint of jealously in his eyes. 

"The only reason he never you tell you guys that he is friends with Tomura because he has forgotten about him when he was a young boy." 

Todoroki looks up and saw a figure floating in the sky above Dabi, he has dark red/purple hair spiky hair with one bang across his forehead, dark blue/white eyes, wearing a small black robe that reaches to his waist which exposes his legs and foot, a long black cape and he is carrying a long red/yellow sword. 

'A Villain!! I never him before....but he must be part of the League of Villains!!" Todoroki stares at villain floating in the sky, before he floating to the ground, standing next to Dabi. He asks Dabi if he alright which Dabi nodded before throwing a glace at Todoroki. 

"Who are you!?!!? What your name, you villain!?!??!" Todoroki asked very sharply, Yurei didn't answer his question, but instead, he answers Todoroki's questions to Dabi about Midoriya since he was overhearing their conversations and watching them battle. 

"So...I'm guessing that you want to know what happened to your friend, Izuku Midoriya?" Yurei talks to him with his emotionless voice.

"Yes, so where he is?!?!?" There was anger in his voice. Yurei stares at him before saying nine words that shock Todoroki. "Izuku wouldn't remember you since I erased his memories."  

Shoto looks at him with a shocked, horror, and angry face. He could feel anger in his body, fusing with fire and ice powers.  

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU ERASED MIDORIYA'S MEMORIES!!??!?!?" He starts to charge at Dabi and at the villain. Before he could hit them, he hears one first and last words from the villain. "Yurei Zankoku." Before disappearing with Dabi with a puff of black smoke. 

Todoroki looks shocked and surprised that the villain disappears with Dabi. He could feel deep anger in his body and felt like punching something. 

"It's true that Izuku was kidnapped by the League of Villains and that villain erased his memories?"

Todoroki turns around and saw all students (his friends) from Class 1-A, staring at him with worry, confusion, disbelief, and shocked expression. 

They were keeping secrets from them since they didn't want them to get worried about Izuku. But now that they hear and saw what happened, there is no way to keep this secret from them. 

"Yes, he is right. Midoriya was kidnapped by the League of Villains. But that villain who erased Midoriya's memories. He said 'Yurei Zankoku' which I don't know what he means by that. But I will tell you what happened and why me, Katsuki, Tenya, and Uraraka were assigned to the mission." 

Now that class of 1-A knows what happened to their friend, Izuku Midoriya. But will Todoroki and the others would find out that Yurei has erased Izuku's memories and well Katsuki, Uraraka, and Tenya find Izuku again and bring his memories back?