3: School

Minhee POV

I groan at the sound of my alarm forcing me to wake up. Flipping over, I turn it off. Today's my first day of school. I groan again. But at the same time I'm excited to start my mission. Lazily, I get out of bed and do my morning routine.

I grab the first thing from my closet and change into it. I briefly brush my hair and let it fall below my shoulders.

 I briefly brush my hair and let it fall below my shoulders

I apply some makeup as well. Not a lot like someone people which makes them look fake, just something light because I know I already look fairly attractive without makeup.

Once I'm done, I slowly walk downstairs and enter the kitchen. Once I'm downstairs, I see Seoho already here making breakfast. I'm not surprised to see him at our house so early. He lives alone in a house right across the street but mostly spends time at our huge mansion when I'm home. He can basically move in with us because this house is so enormous for just me and my dad. He does live with us but also has his own private house across the street. Seoho is basically like a mother figure to me not a cousin. After my mum died he was the one to took that role of always being there for me and trying to give me as much love as possible no matter how much I keep rejecting his care.

I enter the kitchen and grab an apple from the fridge. Seoho looks over to me and says good morning and I mumble a reply back to him.

I grab my bag and take a bite of the apple and start heading towards the door. Before I can open the door, I hear Seoho call "Aren't you forgetting something Minnie?"

I spin around and glare at the nickname he gave me. I used to like them, wait let me correct that, the old me used to like them. Not the Minhee I am now. But still I can't stop him cause he's stubborn ass won't listen. "What?" I ask as I'm pretty sure I have everything.

"Check the dining table" Seoho says as he leans against the wall in the kitchen. I walk back up to the dining table and see some of my gadgets which Seoho obviously put there. "Oh I completely forgot about these. Thanks" I say a little embarrassed that I forgot. I pick up my earpiece which is customised to the colour of my skin and gently place it in the centre of my right ear. It's not noticeable especially since I'll have my hair covering my ear. I slip on my elegant, Bluetooth watch to be able to speak to Seoho if I need to. Then I put on my special fake nails, which can extend up to 10cm with a sharp tip in case I ever need to attack without a proper weapon, which activates by a button on the watch. And lastly I spot my fake phone on the table. My eyes widen as I realise I was about to take my real, personal phone to school rather than my fake one that I take on missions. Gosh I'm so forgetful.

Once I'm ready and I turn to leave again, Seoho says in a cute yet teasing way "Wait I wanna hug my Minnie cause it's her first day of school."

I sigh. I was about to argue with him but since I'm feeling nice, I decide take a strep closer to him and wrap my arms around him for a moment. I feel his arms go around me too and a small smile forms in my face. No one, and I repeat no one, can make me do this. I'm supposed to be the most stubborn person ever but Seoho will find a way to control me. He's the only one who can force his way to my soft-ish side. No one else can and no one else will. And I will make sure of that.