17: Kidnapped

Third POV

In a dark shed not far away from the mansion, the door suddenly slammed open surprising the other male inside.

"What are you doing?!"

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I knew" The male who entered said as he look around the dark empty room, to find a large sports bag the size of a person in the centre of the small room on a table. His eyes widened. "Is there a......did you put someone inside there?!"

Minhee POV

I feel pain in my right arm and my head is spinning. Why do I feel so drowsy? What the hell happened?

OH CRAP, I THINK I GOT CAUGHT.

I open my eyes and was about to spring back up only to realise I was covered in darkness. I can feel a type of material next to me on both sides. I put my bag above my head and feel the same material above me. Wait.....am I in a bag??!!!

My panic increases as I feel the sides of the material all around me and realise my capturer has put me inside a bag. No wonder I can barely breath, there's only some small holes here and there. I was about to try do something when I heard voices.

"Who's inside?"

"I don't know, I didn't see. I just found someone lurking behind a tree. They obviously shouldn't be here. It's a girl though. But I didn't see her face yet."

That voice....Who is that? It sounds familiar. I've heard it before.

"How did you get her?"

"I jabbed a sleeping injection into her arm. That was the only thing I had on me at the moment. She's been out for a few hours."

WHAT THE HELL DUDE? No wonder my arm hurts so much.

"I didn't see who she was but just put a bag over her and placed her here. I was about to open it when you walked in" I hear the same person say in his deep husky voice. I know that voice. From where....?

"What are you going to do?" I hear the other say, his voice is muffled and I can barely hear him.

"Check who she is then ask why the she fuck she's around this area. If she's lucky I'll let her live."

Oh my gosh, it's him!!! The guy from the club a few weeks ago! The guy who shot the other people along with Yoongi at that secret meeting when I found out who Kim Namjoon was. The guy with really deep voice!

"What do you mean....you'll let her live?" I hear the other male voice say uncertainly. I can't hear it properly. It's so faint. I don't think I'll be able to recognise it. Is it another Bangtan leader? Or just a guard or someone?

"You don't need to worry" The deep voice says. I hear footsteps approach me. I start to panic a bit. What do I do? Am I caught? Is this end of my mission? Is Bangtan going to finally find out who I am? Should I attack as soon as he opens the bag?

I hear the zip being pulled open reallllly slowly from the top of my head. I take a deep breath and get ready to jump out of the bag as soon as my face is revealed.

4....3.....2..........

THUD!

Third POV

The man who was about to open the bag with the girl inside suddenly fell to floor. Unconscious.

Minhee was confused. She was still in the bag but could breath more easily as it was opened up to her forehead. But her face was still covered. She didn't understand what was going on. She didn't even get to jump out and attack her way out.

The third man in the room looked at the one on the floor who he just knocked unconscious. Then his eyes moved to the bag where he saw the figure move inside.

Minhee decided to get out and see what happened then quickly escaped.

But she felt someone hit her head hard and was knocked unconscious.....again.

~*~

Minhee POV

I wake up with an aching pain in my head again. I groan and feel something soft under my head and body, much different to the what I was in before. Confused, I open my eyes.

HOW THE HELL DID I GET IN MY ROOM?

"Minhee." I snap my head to the side and bolt up from my bed ready to hit whoever enters. As soon as I look at the door, I sigh in relief. "Seoho how the hell did I get here?" I ask completely confused. Seoho comes and sits on one edge of my bed and says "I should ask you what the hell happened? Where were you? You told me you were following a suspect, what happened?" I sigh and lean against the headboard and rack my brain to remember that happened.

"So......Well I was following Jung Hoseok without a problem. And he ended up at the edge of the city where no one else lives. And I saw his enormous mansion which was covered with guards. Like Jung Hoseok has to be one of the Bangtan leaders. I know he is."

Seoho nods. "Keep going."

"So then someone came behind me and jabbed something sharp into my right arm and I blacked out."

Seoho raises his eyebrows. "You got caught?" He says concerned. I nod. "I woke up inside a freaking bag! He zipped me up in one. I heard the guy talking to someone else and he said he hadn't seen my face he just quickly put me in that. Soooo, then when he was about to open the bag up......I think he dropped. I heard a noise of someone hitting the floor. Something happened to him because he never got to see who I was and I'm sure he fell. And then I blacked out again."

I look at Seoho who is poking his inner cheek. "Seoho Oppa who found me??? Did you? How did I get here?" I ask extremely eager for answers.

"Seon showed up at the front door with you in the back of his car."

"Who?" I ask and tilt my head. "He's one of the our men who's working in Bangtan undercover along with 28 and the others. He said he found you, far away at the edge of the city. You looked like you were in trouble so he helped get you out of there and called me when he was at the headquarter building." I bite my lip and lean my head back with my arms crossed. So...the man who caught me was a Bangtan leader. He must be living in that mansion with Hoseok. Perhaps Yoongi and Namjoon also live in if that's their headquarters. And the other man in the room was Seon...?

I mean there's nothing wrong about that. No one knows who Bangtan is and they act as if they are the gang members rather than the leaders so it would make sense for Seon to be talking to whoever that was without knowing he was the leader. And of course Seon would know who I am so he knocked the guy out and brought me back.

I sigh and close my eyes. What a day....Found a Bangtan leader. The same guy at that secret meeting caught me but thank goodness he doesn't know who I am.

So that means my mission is still on and I'm safe because one of my men saved me.