• Bonus Chapter •

Jungkook POV

A sharp suffocating sting in my neck causes my eyes to flicker open back into consciousness. For a moment nothing but darkness surrounded him.
W-Where am I...
God it's cold and ugh something doesn't feel right.
Minhee...Where's Minhee?!
In the sudden thought and worry of her, I shake in attempt to stand but end up whimpering in pain as the rattling sound of heavy chains rings through my ears.
That's when I realises...a metal band wrapped around my neck and spiking pain from the tight bind of my hands behind my back and ankles all chained to the stone wall. And my memory floods back.

Our mission was coming to close, all that was left was to sneak our way into some massive underground lair and seize what it holds. I agreed it was faster if we split ways and Minhee went running off in the opposite direction with her handgun. Damnit I officially will never agree to splitting up. A chill runs through my spine from the icy air as my aching body leans against the stone cold wall. I have no idea how deep underground I'm held. Only empty dark walls surround me with a single metal door for entrance and a simple candle above my head for light. Who knows when it will burn out and pure darkness will take over.

What if something happens to Minhee?
What if she gets caught too?
What if she's searching for me and can't find me?
What if she's worried and acts impulsively?
I need to get out of here.

The click of the door snaps my head up and out of its thoughts. "Who are you?" A sharp voice of anger directs to me. With a shaky exhale I push back the fear building inside me and glare towards the man who caught me.

"I should ask you the same question."
My head suddenly snaps to the side as a hard hand comes down on it. Feeling a stinging sensation in my cheek with irritation from metal collar, I groan, taking a huge huff of air to keep calm.

"You answer what I ask," the man in front says sternly. "Who do you work for?"
After a response of silence, I yelp as he throws a punch at my stomach.
"What were you planning?"
A held back scream escapes my lips receiving a second punch in the same spot. I won't talk. And so he goes for my jaw, slamming his fist right at it. I squint my eyes tight whimpering agony. Squirming in the spot from the discomfort, the chains rattle as I battle the pain.

I have no idea how long it went for...But by the time noise from outside was heard, my lip was cut and slowly dripping blood. Though it wasn't the only place that was. The cuffs clamped around my wrists felt as if they were shrinking by the second digging into the edge of my skin causing a thin red line along the rim of metal. My gasps for air heavier than ever from the irritation and tightness of the collar. I almost had lost all hope.

"What is this?" A strange hoarse voice interrupts as the door creaks open. The moment he entered my eyes were intrigued...I don't know how but there was something about the aura he carried within the shadows. Squinting my eyes, I tried hard to see who he was but the hood hid his face behind the darkness. Only I was sitting under the candle of light.

The man in front finally drew away from me to which I took a heave of relief. He turned to the mysterious figure. "I caught him trying to enter our premises. I think he's working for someone but he won't speak."

Silence.
The hooded suddenly figure froze. He was staring at me. More like trying to get a better look. My breath paused and everything seemed to slow down. He took a step closer for a better look and the light flickered above me revealing my bloodied beaten state.
"Why you little shit!!" The figure suddenly yelled his deep voice sharply breaking the silence as he suddenly turned for the man who beat me, grabbing his collar in outrage. His action shocked the both of us as the figure, whom strangely I was no longer afraid of, drew back. "Let him go," he demanded.