CANDOR || rumor

I'm going to put this here in case any of you guys are unhappy, but the reason I skip certain parts is because I've read many fanfics with the scenes and they just get boring to me. So if any of you have an issue with parts that I skip, please know that I'm sorry for not satisfying you. It can either be left up to your imagination or you can go read another fanfic that includes those scenes. Also for things that I have specifically put in the story such as height or ethnicity, it's not an obligation. Everyone is welcome to change whatever they want. I should have put it in the beginning of the story, but I thought I might as well put it here too. This is not to be rude or anything. I just wanted to address it ^ - ^

Also, I was tagged not long ago by @I_Am_Inevitible so if you guys wanna go check it out, it's going to be above the first chapter

I coughed as I panted. I'd been moving nonstop since we first encountered the Beasts. My quirk was no use so I made myself useful by distracting them. I swung from branch to branch to draw them to the ideal location for the others to attack them.

"Izuchan! Iida! Over here!"

I hide behind the tree as Midoriya smashes through the beast and Iida kicks another. I glance around at my dispersed classmates. They all seemed to be doing well. I smiled softly before going back to work.

I jump from Midoriya to Yaoyorozu, seeing her doing well. She wipes her brow with a deep breath. "Say, Yaoyorozu!" I call, swinging down to the tree's last branch. "Think you can make me something real quick?"

"Of course," she replies with her beautiful smile. "What is it?"

"Can you make me some rope? And maybe a bat?"

。。。

I growled at the ache in my back and arms as I trudged along with my classmates. We finally made it past the Beast's forest. It had taken us hours of nonstop battling one after the other.

We were all tattered and drenched in sweat and dirt. I wish they would've at least let us change into clothes that were more comfortable. I sighed with Yaoyorozu's bat resting on my shoulder, leaning against Midoriya in exhaustion.

"What do you mean three hours?!"

"That's the time it would've taken us. Sorry!"

I groaned. "That's ridiculous."

"You okay?" Midoriya asks. I nod in reply, yawning in my hand.

"But I thought it would've taken even longer," Pixie states. "You guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would. You guys are great... especially..."

I blinked as Pixie points her paw towards me, Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugou who was surprisingly chilling next to us. "...you five! You were able to act without hesitation because of your experience, right?"