C H A P T E R 4 : C e l e b r a t i o n

You(Y/N)

The taxi drops us off in what seems to be an outdoor mall.

"Ooo Im so excited let's pick out the dresses we're going to wear tonight" Noodles says "what color should I wear? What color should you wear?"

"I don't know I'll see" I say "maybe (F/C)(Favorite Color)"

"Oh you are going to look hot in(F/C)" Noodle says.

We finish shopping and we get hungry for ice cream.

"Oh yeah this is exactly what I need from all that shopping" Noodles says putting her tongue on the ice cream.

I picked out more than I was expecting, I was only suppose to get a dress but I also got myself some casual dresses, jeans, skirts, shirts, etc.

I'm not really a brand type of buyer I just buy it if I like it and don't buy it because of the brands name.

"Alright let's head back home it's getting dark and we need to start getting ready you know how long girls take to get ready" Noodle says elbowing me.

I laugh as I turnt to call a taxi when I realize a person that looks familiar on the other side of the street looking at me and facing my direction not taking their eyes off me.

"Hey c'mon the taxi is waiting for us" Noodle says.

"I'm coming" I say looking away worriedly.

We make it to the flat and we see the guys dressed up already playing video games.

"Well you gals took a while c'mon get ready" 2D says smirking.

I grab my bags and make my way to my room.

I close the door behind me and I take out the red dress, it looks like too much.

I'm not looking for love or guys to hook up with right now, I just want to forget about the past and move on.

I shower first and I then put on the dress and heels and look at the mirror. "Noodle was right I do look hot" it's a (F/N) matte off shoulder strap dress that's short.

I leave my hair down since I always have it in pigtails to hide my scar but I don't care anymore I'm free, my hair is (Y/H/C)(Your hair color) and (Y/H/T)(Your hair type like straight or curly).

I didn't do much for makeup other than applying the usual foundation, concealer, blush, etc. The only thing that stands out are my lashes and eyeliner and (F/C) lips. I put on a diamond chocker I never worn that my grandparents got me for Christmas 2 years ago.

I'm going crazy tonight it's not only a celebration for joining the band but a celebration of being free now.

"(Y/N) you ready!" Noodle calls out".

I open the door and walk out the room and I start walking down stairs. The TV is off and everyone is by the stairs waiting for me. Everyone is dressed nice, Murdoc has a suit on as well as Russel and 2D has a collar shirt on with a few button unplugged showing his chest a bit more. Noodle is wearing an orange dress with leopard colored heels with cat ears on.

"Wow" I hear Noodle and 2D say.

"What is this too much?" I say covering my boobs.

"No you look gorgeous my darling" Murdoc says leading me to the door "but it's going to be cold tonight gorgeous"