C H A P T E R 9 : I n t e r v i e w

You(Y/N)

It's album day, today our new album is out and our new music video will be out. I'm scared. I put myself out there when I knew I wasn't suppose to. My safety is first but today is the day when the whole world will know who I am. There's no hiding anymore. 

Like 2D said (Y/N) you can't hide forever people will eventually know. 

I look at myself in the mirror with a worried face. I decided to wear a light purple short dress with white high heels on. I let my hair down as I told myself that this is where my new chapter begins but it's hard to stop looking in the past. 

I notice how much I'm shaking but I'm not cold I'm just really nervous. 

2D knocks as he walks in. He's dressed like he's going to a club but less crazy. 

"Nuh ah take off the tie you look ridiculous" I say walking up to him. 

"I actually thought I looked good" 2D complains as I began to remove the tie. 

He then stops and admires me "What"

"Nothing it's just can't wait to show the world what a beautiful person you are" 2D says looking into my eyes. 

I blush a little as I take the tie off his neck "2D.... I'm-" 

I pause as I decide to tell him the truth or lie to him again "I'm so excited" 

Fuck.

"I'm glad you are" 2D says, he then gets close. 

"You know the interview isn't till later.... maybe we can have some fun for a bit" 2D says kissing my cheek to my neck softly. 

"I'll love to but we're already ready and I don't want us to be all sweaty and looking like a mess in the interview" I say pointing his nose. 

"Alright fine later" 2D says winking at me as he gives me a quick peck on the lips "let's go then" 

I take my jacket and bag as 2D takes his hand out for me to hold. 

We make it to the studio as everyone is well dressed. Murdoc told us that we had an after party to attend after the interview to meet some of the other celebrities. 

We are being interview by (Y/F/I/S)(Your favorite Interview show such as the Ellen show lol) in London. 

"And now welcome the Gorillaz" (S/H/N)(Show host name) says as they walk on stage and take a seat.

Murdoc told me to not walk with them until later to introduce myself. The band walks on stage but me as the audience cheers for them as they take a seat.

"Wow today's the day" says the host. 

"Indeed today's the day" Murdoc says. 

They go ahead and start answering the host questions and have conversations back and forth until they start talking about the album.

"Well we actually added a new member to the band" 2D says "and she's pretty damn badass, she's so talented and amazing"

"Noodle is  actually the one that met her" Russel says. 

"Oh yeah we met on a plane" Noodles says. 

"I'm going to be honest I thought she wasn't going to impress me but she did" Murdoc says rolling his eyes. 

"Well she sounds great" the host says "by the way 2D we've responded to your tweets about getting a girlfriend and we got good matches from other women who are interested"