C H A P T E R 16 : K i d n a p p e d

You(Y/N)

"Paula what do you want" I say as she walks behind me.

"Oh nothing other than we need yew to join our little band again" Paula says as Joey reveals himself.

"Hey it's been a while" Joey says.

"Oh hey Joey how you been and how's the band doing without me" I say.

"I've been horrible thank you very much and thanks to you the band and music has been doing horrible" Joey says.

"Oh really because the Gorillaz have been doing twice as good with me in their band" I say.

"So I guess you found out what me and Paula did to you huh" Joey says.

"Yeah which is why I left and said nothing" I say.

"May I remind who gave you a job and helped you" Joey says.

"May I remind you that without me you guys are nothing" I say.

"Look all we're saying is to come back to us" Paula says.

"And why would I do after you guys knocked me out, pretended to act like nothing happened to me when we were together as a band, and I'm sure you guys tried kidnapping back in Paris" I say "not to mention that I'm kidnapped right now"

"But look we succeeded" Paula says.

"Bitch your crazy" I say "you too Joey seriously you guys could of just like talked this out"

They both look at each other confused "how come yew are so casual about this" Paula says.

"I already told you I'm not scared of you anymore" I say "what's the real reason you kidnapped me?"

"Revenge" Paula says "so here's what's going to happen yew have two choices you could join our band again and pretend like this never happened or we could torture yew until yew agree to join us"

"Do whatever you must but I will never join your band again" I say.

"Oh really then I'll hurt someone yew love most" Paula says walking in front of me.

"What do you mean-" I say as Paula puts her hand on my belly.

"Like this little one your expecting, let me guess 2D's the father" Paula says "yup 2D's dream as always been to become a father"

Shit she probably heard me talking to my baby when I was outside.

"Please no don't do anything to it" I say.

"Oh I will if yew don't agree to join us" Paula says.

"Never" I say.

"Well yew have no other choice" Paula says "and don't yew dare say I'm not capable of hurting that baby"

Noodle

"Where is she?" 2D says looking around (Y/N)'s room.

(Y/N)'s been missing since last night and we haven't been able to find her.

I walk down stairs as Russel and Murdoc search around the backyard and basement.

"Anything?" I say to them.

"Nope" Russel says.

"Fuck fuck fuck" 2D says walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?" I say.

"I'm going to Noah's flat" 2D says.

"I'm coming with you" I say going outside and getting on his car.

We make it to Noah's flat as 2D roughly knocks on his door.

"Yes?" Noah says opening the door.

"Is she here?" 2D says walking in as he starts looking around Noah's flat.

"Where's who?" Noah says.

"(Y/N) she's been missing since last night" I say.

"What?!" Noah says worried "well have yew guys told the bobbies"

"We did but they said we can't report a missing person before 24 hours" 2D says looking around Noah's bathroom.

"But what happened to her?" Noah says.

"We don't know what happened to her?" I say "we came to see if (Y/N) was here"

"No I haven't seen her since last night" Noah says drinking from his tea.

2D stops as he sits on the couch on puts his hands on his face "oh my god where could she have gone?"

"Wait wasn't she almost kidnapped in Paris" Noah says.

"Your right" I say remembering "you don't think-"

"Son of a bitch" 2D says knocking the table over as he stands up and starts pacing.

"She must of gotten kidnapped by the same person who tried to back in Paris" Noah says.

"But who?" I say.

"I think I might have an idea" Noah says "look (Y/N) made me promise not to tell anyone when we were drunk that one night she stayed over"

"What did she say" 2D says sitting next to Noah.

"We need to know so we can find her" I say.

"Look (Y/N) had things she didn't want anyone to know but she was best friends with Paula and was on this band the one with the missing writer in America well she was that missing writer" Noah says "she left the band because she found out that she was knocked out by Paula and Joey who are the band's guitarists because they knew what she was capable of in the music industry"

"Of course" I say as Noah continues.

"(Y/S/N)(Your stage name) and (Y/N) are the same person and she was the one who auditioned for new members in your band last year" Noah says.

"She knew who Paula was" 2D says "it all makes sense now"

"So we now have suspects" Noah says.

"I'm really worried about (Y/N)" I say fidgeting.

"Don't worry Noodle we all are" 2D says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"No like I'm really worried for her because-" I stop as I remember the promise I made for (Y/N).

"Why?" 2D says.

"Ugh well since we're coming out (Y/N) made me promise something to" I say.

"How many secrets does this girl have" Noah says.

"What is it Noodle" 2D says as I look at him.

"2D... (Y/N)'s pregnant" I say as the room stays silent.

"What...." 2D says "how many months is she?"

"She's 8 months pregnant" I say "she said she wasn't ready to tell you and wanted to keep it between her and me"

"When did she found out" 2D says.

"When we were touring in New York City" I say "when you came to get your jacket in the morning (Y/N) was taking a pregnancy test which came out as two lines"

2D stands up and starts walking around the living room.

"That's why she didn't drink alcohol last night" Noah says.

"And the oversized clothes" I say.

"And why she didn't let me touch her" 2D says.

2D stays speechless until he starts "we need to find her now"

"But we don't know where Paula is" I say.

"I might know where she could be" 2D says.

Assignments got pushed back today and I'm sooo happy anyways back to quarantine love youu.

-princessx