C h a p t e r 6 : I n s p i r a t i o n

You(Y/N)

Me and 2D meet meet in the city to get some inspiration to write the songs.

"We are spending the whole day together" I say grabbing his arm.

"Why me" he says smirking close to my face.

"Because... Russel told me you're good at keeping company" I say trying to think of something.

"Is it because I'm cute?" 2D teases.

"You know I should of brought Murdoc" I say folding my arms.

"Yew wouldn't want that huney" 2D says "he'll talk about sex nonstop"

"I haven't had sex in a while" I mumble.

"What was that" 2D says.

"Nothing oh look our first location" I say pointing at the London eye.

I brought a camera to take pictures and a small notepad to take notes and I decided to take my bag that Joey and Paula wanted so bad. 

"Oh let's get on" I say squeezing his arm.

"Um I think we could try the Big Ben" 2D says pointing nervously.

"Oh we'll go later" I say dragging him.

We pay £27 pounds and get on. We get on with others until I realize that 2D is shaking.

"Are you okay" I say.

"Oh nothing dear" 2D says as the wheel starts moving. He then grabs my body.

"Afraid of heights huh?" I say smiling.

"Okay so maybe a little" 2D says.

Tourist start taking pictures posing and some looking out enjoying the view of he city. It sure looks beautiful in the morning.

"2D come" I say as he shakily walks towards me "oh don't be a pussy look"

We look out and admire the view I pass him the camera.

"Here take pictures of me" I say walking to the edge.

"Yew sure look gorgeous" 2D says taking the pictures.

It was a bit chilly this morning so we made sure to wear warm clothes. I then take my beanie off while shaking my hair while untangling it.

"Hey what's not on your head" 2D says.

"What this old thing, oh it's just a birthmark" I lie laughing nervously.

"Are you sure it looks like a scar-" I stop him "I get that a lot, here your turn"

2D hands me the camera as he does his poses and surprisingly he looks hot shit.

"Oh my god you're good" I say.

"I get that a lot too" 2D says as I giggle.

"Aww what a cute couple want me to take yewr picture" an old lady says.

Me and 2D try to explain to the lady that we're not together but we both kept clashing with our words "Oh we're not a couple" "We're not together" "We just work together"

"That's what they all say" the old lady says "now smile"

I laugh it off while posing as 2D does the same. We do cute poses and silly ones then eventually 2D carries me up and poses.

"How cute" the old lady says handing me back the camera "I see a bright future ahead of you both"

Me and 2D both blush as the ride finishes.