C H A P T E R 20 : E v e r y t i m e

You(Y/N)

I lay in bed not being able to go to sleep. I'm constantly looking at the time, waiting. Me and 2D stayed in my old room. (B/N) was sleeping in between me and 2D as our suitcases were laying in front of us ready to go.

I then remember the plan we discussed yesterday and how everything was going to go down.

Flashback

"Okay so in able to do this we need to do this in the middle of the night" 2D says as we all sit in the kitchen table "in able to not get caught"

He stands as we all sit together in the kitchen table.

"So this is how it's going to go" 2D says "we are all going to drive in one car, got it?"

"Yewr kidding we're fricken 7, how are we going to fit in a 5 seat car" Noah says.

"Don't worry I got an 8 seat van and there's plenty of space for our luggage" 2D says.

It's weird to see how Murdoc agreed to do this with us since he's such an asshole but he's been a good uncle to (B/N) and less of a douchebag to 2D.

"Where will we be staying?" Noodle says.

"I got a good penthouse in New York City for all of us to live in" 2D says.

"New York?" we all say.

"Yes unless yew want to go to Canada or Antartica" 2D says sarcastically.

"I've always wanted to live in New York" Noah says.

"By the way no one can know about this, alright? no one can know that we're leaving and where we're leaving, got it?" 2D says "Paula is after all of us and we need to stick together throughout this process of getting out of the country"

"Got it" we all say.

"Okay good, Murdoc did yew book our flight?" 2D says.

"Yup, time and date ready" Murdoc says.

"Alright well we should be good after we get to the private jet section of the airport since we shouldn't get spotted by anyone or cameras" 2D says "we leave tomorrow at 3 am"

I hold (B/N) close to my chest as I start to think about everything that Paula put us through.

I get up and walk to the backyard to get some fresh air "oh (B/N) it has come to this"

"Hey yew okay?" 2D says walking up to me.

"No..." I say.

"Alright tell me what's on yewr mind" 2D says taking (B/N) from my arms to his as we sit down on the swing that's the size of a twin bed while a pergola sits above us.

"It's just I don't want to keep running from Paula" I say.

"I know yew don't like this" 2D says "but it's for the safety of yew and (B/N)"

"I know it's just when are we going to be free from her" I say.

"Don't worry about it just know that we're are going to be much safer in New York than here" 2D says holding my cheek "she will have no idea where we're heading, I promise"

"Okay" I say as we kiss under the moonlight.

End of flashback

I then get awaken by the alarm clock as I realize that I went to sleep. I look over as I see the light of the timer filling the dark room with light. I turn my whole body to turn the alarm off and get up.