C H A P T E R 11 : A r g u m e n t

You(Y/N)

I decided to take a run early in the morning before everyone else could wake up. I wore my work out clothes with my earbuds in.  

There isn't many people and cars but just enough to feel company. It's been a while since I've exercised and there hasn't been many things I could do when I got here. 

Since 2D gotten sick I've had time for myself like right now. I listen to our newest album as I enjoy the morning run. 

As I try to skip the song my earbud falls out my ear as I run towards it and without realizing I bump into someone's shoulder with mine.

"Oh my god I am so sorry" I say picking up the stuff they dropped. 

"It's alright (Y/N)" the person says picking up the rest of their stuff.

"How do you know my name" I say.

"Nice shoes" the person says revealing their face. 

"Paula.." I whisper "Oh hey your that girl from that one band we met at the after party"

"She laughs "Enough (Y/N) I know it's yew" 

"I don't know what your talking about" I say.

"Yew know exactly what I'm talking about, yew left us (Y/S/N) or (Y/N) or whatever yewr name is why did yew leave us?"

I then get serious "I know exactly why I left you and the others" 

"Oh honey it was an accident-" I cut her off. 

"It wasn't an accident Paula! You ruined my life without me knowing plus making me join your band because you knew what I was capable of and not to mention you stole my songs and hit me with a brick. Yeah a fucking brick Paula really" I say.

"So now yew know" She says. 

"Yes I now know everything now there's no point of hiding anymore because I realized that I am no longer afraid of you Paula" I say "and how disgusting of you to cheat on 2D with Murdoc" 

She gets close to my face "Don't even mention that"

"Or else what Paula your going to hit me with the damn brick again?" I say not stepping back. 

"I used yew, all of us used yew all for yewr songs and yewr talent for instruments and vocals" Paula says. 

"I know and I took your man" I say giving her a smirk and walking away. 

I hear her grunt as I hear her run towards me.

She yells "this isn't over (Y/N)!" 

She grabs my shoulder as I grab her hand and pull her arm back just enough to not break "It's over Paula" I say "get over it you lost your own game"

"Yew won't get away with this" Paula says.

"Already did Paula get over it" I say letting go of her arm as I continue my run towards my apartment. 

"Good morning guys" I say stretching as I get interrupted by 2D walking down stairs. 

"Where were you" 2D says worried.

"Well you've gotten better" I say. 

"You didn't answer any of my calls and texts" 2D says.

"Oh sorry I bumped into someone and got off track" I say walking towards the kitchen. 

"Who?" 2D says. 

"Paula" I say taking a bite out of my apple. 

"What the hell (Y/N) I told yew to not talk to her" 2D says raising his voice.