C H A P T E R 13 : T o u r

You(Y/N)

I wake up with a headache in the morning looking around the room noticing it's not mine. I try to remember what happened last night. 

Everything then comes to my head. My eyes widen while getting up and stand, my headache gets worse as I start walking. 

I change keeping the hoodie that Noah gave me last night. I walk down stairs quietly trying not to wake Noah up.

He turns over now facing me with his eyes close as I freeze. I quickly tip toe to the door.

 I succeed not waking him up and run to my car. 

"Oh my god this headache is going to kill me" I say laying my head on the steering wheel. I turn the car on as I start driving back to my apartment. 

I park my car by the front and start heading to the door walking drunk because of how bad the headache is getting.

I open the door as everyone looks at me.

"Oh my god (Y/N) are you okay where were you" Noodle says running to me with her nails half done. 

I notice everyone was getting ready as well  "Sorry I was too drunk to drive last night so-" 

"So yew slept at his place and yew have his hoodie" 2D says walking towards me. 

"Please it's to early in the morning to start arguing" I say holding my head "and I'm not feeling my best" 

I then go through 2D's pocket taking his painkillers bottle as I take some pills.

"What exactly did yew guys do last night" 2D says.

"None of your business 2D" I say "now if you excuse me I need to start getting ready"

I start heading to my room as 2D follows me. I get into my room as I feel 2D's force trying to get in but I fail trying to close the door on him.  

2D enters my room closing the door behind him. 

"We need to talk" 2D says.

"About what" I say grabbing a towel from my cabinet. 

"The thing going on between yew on Noah" 2D says.

"2D ughh" I say holding my head in place. 

"I just can't believe how fast yew moved on" 2D says.

"Look it's not my fault your jealous I already told you, me and Noah are just friends" I say taking my shoes off. 

"So what happened last night" 2D says. 

"We talked and had a couple of drinks then he kissed me and offered me to stay-" 

"Wait yew guys kissed?" 2D scoffs "then what yew guys had sex" 

"No look let's not talk about this I have a huge headache and I really want to shower" I say. 

"Yeah to get all his sweat off yew" 2D says.

"You know what 2D yeah maybe I should of had sex with him last night because he understands me unlike you" I say. 

"I just can't believe what I'm hearing" 2D says as I start walking to the door. 

"Please get out of my room" I say holding the door open. 

He listens as he leaves without saying a word. 

I shower and I decide to wear a (F/C)(Favorite color) short skirt with a (F/C) long sleeve shirt revealing my shoulders.